Dear you, 87

Sunday, June thirtieth 2019

"Good morning," Shawn greeted him with his infamous smile, looking Corbyn's way as the teen stretched under his covers. "Morning," He mumbled out, turning his back to the sun and closing his eyes once more. "Corbs, you have to get up, breakfast is only, until ten and it's already nine-fifteen," The blond only hummed, hearing Shawn's footsteps nearing closer.

"You have to get up, honey," The brunet picked Corbyn up, setting him down in his lap and holding the tired teen tightly as he whined. "I don't want to, i'm tired," Corbyn once more mumbled, his arms around Shawn's neck as his head leaned against his shoulder. "You have to. They're going to check us after breakfast and if you're not there, there could be punishments," Corbyn's eyes widened and he looked up at Shawn, who looked down at him.

"What type of punishments?" He asked, his voice shaking, the movies he had seen and books he had read were honestly scaring him to death right now. "No, no, nothing bad, i promise. It's just that you can't leave your room and get an earlier bedtime, that's all," An unknowing breath left Corbyn's lips, closing his eyes with a smile as he breathed in the cologne Shawn was wearing; an item they weren't allowed to own, but still Noah walked in every morning letting Shawn use it and giving him a kiss on the cheek before leaving again.

"Come on, honey, you need to get ready," Corbyn nodded, holding onto Shawn tightly so he wouldn't let go of him. "Okay then, fine," Corbyn giggles once Shawn stood to his feet; his hands tightly under the blond's thighs so there was no way for him to slip out of his grip.

"Noah brought you new clothes this morning and a new towel, i suggest you hold them and i walk you to the showers, what about it, huh?" Corbyn nodded, a smile resting on his face as he was held tightly against Shawn's chest; he had missed this comfort while he was sleeping— he missed Jonah and Daniel's arms tightly around his figure as they slept at night.

"Take a quick shower, it's almost nine-thirty, we need to be there by nine-forty-five at least. I will wait for you here," With a small 'okay', Corbyn was let down from Shawn's hold and he walked into one of the stalls; where he changed out of his daywear, put a towel around his waist and walked into one of the shower stalls.

Corbyn unwrapped the towel from his waist, hanging it on the hook and turning to the shower. The warm droplets of water immediately hit his face and chest, the warmth consuming his thoughts and his hands rising to shake around the blond hairs on his head; making sure his hair was wet and the shampoo would do its work.

As he took a step forward he hissed, feeling the crimson blood leave the open skin on his foot. Corbyn stepped back to see the razor blade on the ground; his blood on the sharp corners. He leaned down, taking the small, harming blade between his index finger and thumb.

"Corbs? Honey, you okay?" Shawn's voice entered his ears, Corbyn's head rising as he watched the water droplets fall from the shower, the steam around him warming him up. "Y-yeah," He stuttered, hiding the blade in the corner of the stall. "I'm fine, Shawn, i promise," The brunet at the other side of the stall only hummed, his forehead leaned against the door.

"Okay, i need Shawn Mendes and Corbyn Besson from ward 3A, room number 05," Noah said through the speaker, his voice being heard in the cafeteria, where both Shawn and Corbyn sat; only now done with their breakfast. "Let's go, honey, i know where to go," Corbyn took Shawn's hand, it being held out for him with a smile.

They walked through the many halls, finally turning the corner to see one door straight ahead at the end of the hallway. "Is this where they check up on us?" Corbyn asked, his grip slightly tightening on Shawn's hand as the hallway lights flickered. "Yeah, don't worry about the lights though, there's something wrong with the electricity cord that usually makes them work normally," The blond nodded with a small frown, holding onto Shawn's veiny arm as they continued their walk to the room; Corbyn was honestly frightened of how dark it was in this hallway— he never liked the dark.