2|Uraraka...

| Ahah I made this long since I had free time sooo yeahhh!|

~Mr. Aizawa's POV~
I wake up as I hear a blood curdling scream. I  immediately get on my clothes and run out. "WHAT ARE YOU SCREAMING FOR?!" I yell and my students look back at me with pure horror on their face. I push through and see Tsuyu sobbing. "Why are you crying Tsuyu?" I say comforting her. She points at the blanket. 'What could be under there that is so horrifying?' I  uncover it and see Uraraka there bleeding from what looks like a......vampire bite..? From what I can see she was hit by the head since there was a little bump on her head. I turn around and ask if everyone is there. "Aizawa-sensei! Midoriya and Todoroki aren't here!" Yaoyorozu says worried."Go check on them quickly!" I say as I grab Uraraka's phone. I go to Photos and see she recorded something at midnight."Hey guys so I heard a loud slam so i'm gonna go check it out!......I think it came from Todoroki's room!!" She says a bit suprised. She leans in to the door and hears only about half the conversation."You and me.." Todoroki says. "I-I...S-Sure.." Midoriya says. "Ahaha! Really! Thank you Midoriya!" after a few second you can hear a squeal from Todoroki. She puts her camera under the door to be able to see inside. Todoroki passed out and Midoriya is bandaging Todoroki's neck.. Todoroki suddenly wakes up. "Midoriya let's go."They open the door to see Uraraka there listening."What the fuck..?"Todoroki says as he hits Uraraka...'Uraraka must've stopped recorded and put it in her short's pocket.' A few minutes later the detective arrives and inspected the the scene. "Most of her blood was sucked out and it was impossible to survive that attack. We have confirmed it was  a vampire." "What about Midoriya and Todoroki..?" Aizawa says with a worried tone. "Unfortunately no info on their location yet.. I'm sorry.." " It's okay..." He says sadly
~Midoriya's POV~
"Mmmm..." I hug the well built chest...........'NANI?!?' I wake up and see Todo-kun shirtless hugging my waist. "AHHHHHH!!" I scream probably waking the others up. Todo-kun wakes up to see me blushing dark red."A-Ah..Sorry Midoriya.. It was hot in my room and I didnt want to use my quirk.." Todo-kun says blushing a bit. "GO SHOWER, CHANGE , AND THEN COME DOWNSTAIR QUICKLY" Tomura says furious for being waken up by a scream. " YOUR CLOTHES ARE IN THE CLOSET!!" Toga says a bit of anger in her voice too. "I'll shower first."Todoroki says quietly. I just simply nod and jump on the bed waiting for him to come out.
~10 minutes pass~
Todoroki comes out dressed in his outfit they chose for him. A grey shirt, black pants, a choker, and a maroon sweater. I blush slightly at his appearance and the go in the bathroom.
~15 minutes later~
I come out with the same thing but a black shirt with a dark blue sweater. We go downstairs and Kurogiri is cleaning a glass for the 30th time ever since we met yesterday." IZUKUUU!" I can tell that's Toga. She jumps on me and hold a knife to my neck. "WHY DID YOU SCREAM! YOU WOKE ME UP!" she says clearly holding me down with the intention to kill. "I-I!" I say with a shaky voice. " It was my fault" Todoroki says before Toga cuts my neck. " I scared him in the morning." He says grabbing me and holding me in bridal style. I blush at his action and stuff my head into his chest."We're going to be training you to become the be the best villain in the word and take down Allmight and get your revenge on Endeavor." Tomura says with a smirk on his face.We hear a door open."Yo love birds." Dabi says coming into the bar. Me and Todo-kun blush at his statement. "We're not dating. We never will." I look at him in shock. Todo-Kun just realized what he said. and looked at me. I slap his hand holding me and run to my room slamming it shut. I began crying and then Dabi came to check on me. He opened the door and hugged me. I felt safe. I cried and cried until i calmed down. He leaned in and kissed me.. I shoved him away. "NO! I-I only like Todo-Kun..." I sobbed and used 1% of one for all and punched him into the hallway and slammed by door in his face. "M-Mom...I miss you..Why did I agree to go with him..?" I sob quietly. A few minutes later I hear a knock. I stand up rubbing my eyes. I open the door and Todo-Kun is standing there. "I-I'm sorry.. I wasn't thinking at all.." I look at him in the eye glaring at him..."I need more time and then i'll forgive you.. Until then don't talk to me." I hissed. Todo-Kun nodded his head  sighing and then left my sight. I sit on my bed and then start crying realizing what I just said. 'I mess up everything I swear! I should just kill my self...No! Then mom would cry every day and then..kill herself..' I think to myself. I could hear Dabi mumbling in the other room. Kurogiri said something that shocked me. "If you're gonna kill go get Shigaraki's permission to go out.." My eyes go wide and tears start to form.I cry in my bed for the rest of the week only coming out to train, and sometimes I would stalk Todo-Kun with Kurogiri talking about his issues.He never mentioned me once until friday morning..He seemed more depressed than ever. He was crying. His eyes were more red and puffy. I was shocked since he usually talked about multiple problems, and then this time he only talked about me....I couldn't belive it. I somehow felt joy that he was talking about me..