chapter nine

Ethan's POV

I decided to man the fuck up and do what was right. I wasn't going to be a puss and go stay at my mom's and hide from my problems with Siena. No, because I loved that girl more than anything in the world and I wanted to prove it to her. After my talk with Cameron, I told her I was going to the gala to surprise Siena.

But little did I know, that I was the one in for a surprise.

-

A very long flight and long car ride later...

I just pulled up to the company gala in my black BMW. I was wearing a red and black plaid sleeveless shirt with some black skinnies.

 I was wearing a red and black plaid sleeveless shirt with some black skinnies

I didn't care that I wasn't dressed up. All I cared about was seeing my girlfriend. I couldn't wait to see her and just kiss her and tell her how sorry I was for the way I acted.

Immediately when I walk inside, I don't see her or Grayson anywhere. I happened to see mine and Grayson's old friend Nate over in the corner talking to our other old friend Jack Dial.

"Eth! My man! I thought you weren't coming tonight?" Jack and Nate both bro hugged me.

"Yeah, I wasn't, but I wanted to surprise Siena. Do you know where she is by chance?" I started scratching the back of neck, on account of me feeling uncomfortable in this overall situation. I wasn't properly dressed for this event, so I stood out like a fucking sore ass thumb.

"I think she headed out to the garden area out back. I saw her take off and Grayson went right after her. She looked upset." Jack sounded concerned.

"Thanks man. I appreciate it." I patted both of their shoulders and threw them both the peace sign.

After squeezing through the crowd of people in the ballroom, I found myself back outside.

"Si!" I hollered for her, but got no response.

I heard someone yelling and it definitely sound like Siena. I followed the voice of the person yelling, hoping I was going in the right direction.

I start to round the corner of the fountain in the garden area, when I see Grayson's hands all over Siena. I quickly found a bush to hide behind. Something didn't feel right.

"Just please. Let me." Grayson says in a whisper.

"Okay." Siena says back.

And before I can manage to storm over to them, Grayson's lips were on hers. I didn't know what was going on but I was fucking livid.  I felt my heart shattering into a million pieces. How could they do this to me? My own brother and my girlfriend.