24. Agatha

Amy checked her phone before leading me back to the arts building and my next class, I know Jared would have herded the boys the other way as soon as we were out of sight, I felt happier that he would be staying with Boston. Amy had told me that Jonathan was not near the building so we could go in with the other students through the front door. I felt tense till we were safely back in class surrounded by other students, even though those students kept glancing at us and whispering together, but no one approached and class continued.
My eyes kept jumping to the clock as I tuned out the lecturer and counted down the hours till I was back with Boston, my hand playing with the tracker on my wrist and the feeling of his lips on my wrist from when he put it on me ghosted across my skin. 
The sudden blare of the fire alarm made us all jump, the lecturer calling us to order and sending us all out to the staff car park, escorted by staff, in the confusion Amy gripped my hand as we followed the others outside, her other hand using her phone to call Simon as we were going outside against his instruction.  She had just started talking when I was pulled backwards and out of her hold, a sharp point pressing into my side as an arm circled my neck and pulled me back against a hard male body.
I shuddered in revulsion as I heard Jonathan address Amy and I. "Back off or I will cut her" he hissed quietly, so that those around us didn't hear. I could see Amy weighing up how to get me free without getting hurt, I slipped my hand into my pocket and pressed what I hoped was the panic app on my phone, we needed back up, quickly.
"Let her go Jonathan, walk away now and you won't get hurt" Amy says holding up her phone in her hand, "we know who you are, where you are, we know everything about you" she says taking a step forward and I squeak as the knife pricks my side, making me freeze in his hold.
"Back off, you know nothing, Agatha lies, but don't worry, I will make sure she's punished, now back off, she's mine and I will kill her before I let her go, now back off or her blood is on your hands." He growls at her.
I hear sirens in the background as fire engines and campus police arrive and I can feel the tension in Jonathan's hold on my neck. His body pulling me backwards, I knew if he got me away from the group, he would be able to snatch me away, I couldn't let that happen. I'd rather be stabbed than him get me away.
I opened my mouth and screamed as loud as I could, hearing Jonathan swearing in my ear before his hand covered my mouth and the knife plunged into my side, before we were both falling, tackled to the ground by two large figures.
I heard shouts and screams and Bostons roar of anger as my vision dimmed and the world went black.