Prologue

This is a world we live in together. A world where 25% of the population are both hybrids and supernaturals, and the last 50% are still relatively human. The existences of demons, angels, demigods and reapers are no longer a fantasy, and it becomes a major problem in society. Supernaturals are what you would normally expect, humans with unnatural powers that suddenly came out of nowhere, whilst hybrids are humans with the uncanny ability to turn into the animals or the creature they are made to be and are given the ears, tails, scales or any sort of resemblance to their respected animal. However, with these gifts, there's always a price. Hybrids are seen nothing more than animals, animals that have no control over their dominant human side and an organization built within the permissions of the government, takes on the most powerful of them, and brings them to their knees in order for them to be feared, to be hunted, to be sold and... to be killed. Supernaturals mustn't use their abilities to the point of villainy, for this of course leads down a path of destruction, and strike fear in the heart of humanity itself. So instead, they are assigned jobs that fit their abilities. There's no hero or villain to wreck the city or its inhabitants, but theirs always always gonna be someone, or something out there... to break that fantasy as a whole.
"I am a (hybrid/human/supernatural/demon/reaper/angel/demigod) and this our story!"