¯\_(ツ)_/¯ #1

Mark- bold
Tyler- italic
Ethan- Underlined

~chapter start~

Tyler wasn't very happy at the moment, him, Mark, and Ethan had just finished the Seven Second challenge video and he was pissed at them for that I'm Tyler joke. He didn't want to talk to them but Mark just wasn't having it. Tyyyyyylllerrrr! I'm sorry! It was funny tho! Tyler didn't say a word. Silent treatment huh? Tyler kept his straight face. Tck. No wonder they call you stone-faced. Little did Mark know that hit him pretty hard and his expression saddened as Mark walked away frustrated. Tyler didn't like it when- no he hated it when people call him "stone-faced". He just never shows it. The comments on next few videos were quite painful for Tyler. "Omg look at stone face!" "I wonder if stone-faced Tyler even has emotions" "yo stone face! Brighten up!" This was hitting Tyler...HARD. Then next day the three were doing a live stream. Yo Tyler, almost all the comments are about you being stone-faced. Yeah Tyler, he's right. Tyler did nothing but sit there and look away from the camera. 'i can't be emotional here, not now' Tyler thought to himself. He was about to say something when he got a text. He checked it...and what he saw sent him over the edge...his mother....is gone... He couldn't hold it in anymore. Tyler dropped to his knees and burst out in tears. Mark and Ethan rushed to his side and threw about a million questions at him at once. Tyler! What happened?! Are you alright?! Breathe buddy... It'll be okay Tyler... Both Ethan and Mark said that at the same time. Mark hugged Tyler tightly and Ethan got up and shut down the stream. With his arms wrapped around Mark tightly, Tyler cried into Mark's shoulder for about two hours.

~after those said two hours~

Tyler's crys finally died down and he went limp in Mark embrace. Tired now bud? Mark asked him this in a soft, soothing voice, but yet it still was laced with concern. Mhm... Tyler didn't even want to speak at this point. He held his head up and noticed that he soaked Mark's shoulder with his tears. Sorry Mark... He apologized as he tried to sit up but Mark hugged him tighter, pulling him back down. It's okay Ty, and you're not going anywhere until Ethan gets back from the store with the stuff I told him to get so you can be as comfortable as possible. Tyler blushed and said to Mark; You guys really don't have to do this for me...i'll be fine... That was a flat out lie and they both knew it, Tyler more than Mark. His mom is dead for Christ sake! Tyler...we both know you're lying...but...if you don't mind me asking...what made you break down like that..? Tyler felt like he wanted to cry even though he knew he couldn't anymore... It's just...I hate it when people call me stone-faced...it hits home...a little too hard...and...and...the text that I got... Tyler swallowed hard, he couldn't find the courage to speak so he just showed Mark the text. Oh my God....Tyler... I'm so sorry... Mark hugged him tighter, wanting to cry for him. I didn't... Tears start to well up in his eyes again, he was going to break down once more. I DIDN'T GET TO SAY GOODBYE!! That was the last thing Tyler said before he broke down again, it wasn't for as long though, only about 20-25 minutes this time. After Tyler calmed down once again he thanked Mark for being there for him and for being such an amazing friend. When Tyler said that Mark's heart broke a little bit, Mark loved Tyler, not like a friend, not like a brother, he love loved him, but little did he know that Tyler's own heart broke when he said that as well.

~thats it for this chapter! I hope you guys will like this book! I only saw one Markityler book and it was just them blurting out that they love each other and then they fucked...that was it...so i decided to write one myself! I'm honestly excited for the potential this book has! Anyway, see ya'll in the next chapter, buh bye!~