Chapter Eleven

"Izu, would you like to come over for the weekend? I'm free, and all my homework is done." Todoroki said. They were walking together out of school, holding hands, as was their new normal.
"Of course! Sounds great!"
Todoroki kissed Izuku on the cheek, and squeezed his hand.
"I love you."
Izuku smiled "I love you more."
----------------------------------------------
Izuku was laying under a blanket, resting his head on Todoroki's leg. Todoroki was messing with Izuku's hair, as usual. They were watching a movie, and he wanted to stay awake, but Todoroki was always so warm and comfortable, and he felt himself slipping into sleep.
----------------------------------------------
"Izu,Hey, Izu, wake up." Todoroki was gently nudging him.
"Huh? Oh, hey. What time is it?" Deku yawned.
"Doesn't matter, Kirishima wants us to meet him in Bakugo's dorm, and it seems urgent."
Izuku barely had time to think before Todoroki grabbed his hand and yanked him off the couch, and walked to them to the door.
"What did Kirishima say?" Izuku asked, still waking up. He assumed it was around 12 or 1, as he had fallen asleep around  10, and it was pitch dark out.
"He said that he went to Bakugo's dorm, and he wasn't there. There was a note on his too, but he didn't tell me what it said. He told me that Bakugo was acting strange the last few days though."
' I've noticed that too. He's more quiet now, and tends to keep to himself. He's really only open when he's around Kirishima.. and even then he doesn't act like he normally does.'
Izuku thought. Todoroki's hand was still intertwined with his own, and he gripping harder than usual. Izuku wondered if he was concerned about Bakugo. His thoughts were interrupted by Todoroki. "We're near." Izuku spotted Kirishima running towards them, a paper gripped in his hand. When he got closer he noticed that Kirishima's eyes were puffy. "Midoriya, Todoroki! I'm glad you're here. Come in."
Kirishima opened the door for them. Izuku had only been in his room once before, for a school project. They had worked hard, and gotten a decent grade, though Bakugo said it was all because of himself.
"Shitty Deku barely did anything, while I was working my ass off!" Though it wasn't true, Izuku never interjected.
"H-here, take it. You should read it." Kirishima shoved the letter in Todoroki's hands. He turned it so they could both read it.
----------------------------------------------
'I fucked up. I do that a lot. I can't do it. I can't keep fucking up like i always do. It's like icyhot said, i made his life hell, and i made dekus life hell too. i told him to kill himself. i fucked up. i know i have you but eventually i'll fuck up with you too. i'll mess up your life, and i'll lose everything. and i cant risk that. so i won't be back. to school. maybe anywhere,actually. just don't be worried, this is for the better. you won't run into me anytime soon, and don't come looking for me. please don't. i'll miss you, know that. but i cant keep fucking up like this.'
---------------------------------------------
The writing was large and messy, with many spelling mistakes, but it packed a heavy punch. They were all sitting on Bakugo's bed, shoulder to shoulder. Todoroki in the middle, holding the letter, his knuckles white from gripping on to it. Izuku was on his left, still in shock. He wanted to cry, to scream, to say something, but he couldn't do anything. He just sat there. Kirishima was on Todoroki's left. He wasn't looking at the letter, his back was turned and he was sobbing into his hands. Finally, someone spoke. "Well, we can't just stay here, can we? Who knows, he might be dead by now." Todoroki said dropping the letter and getting up. Kirishima let out a sob. "Sho! You-you can't say stuff like that!" Izuku said, getting up after his boyfriend. Kirishima and Bakugo had been together for a few months. Everyone knew Bakugo cared somewhat about him, as he would never yell at him, and would check to make sure he was okay after training sessions. Izuku even saw Bakugo putting a bandage on him in the locker rooms. So it wasn't surprising when Bakugo announced that they were dating. But what was surprising was this.  Izuku never thought that Bakugo would go this far. He picked up the letter and re-read it, and read it again. "Kacchan...."