Hosuh x Stephan part 2

A/N Alright, as requested, here is your part two.
!!Warning!! This chapter will contain content on thw subject of intercourse, mature language, and possibly others.

Hosuh's face now was the color was a tomato. He blushed profusely, his gaze locked with Stephan's. "I-I I've never done this before.." he said. But this wouldn't stop Stephan, no.
The taller male grinned, an almost evil grin. He wouldn't show mercy to the bean, he'd wipe away his innocence, squash it like a bug. "Don't worry it's mine too. But I've seen it done before."
Hosuh raised a skeptical eyebrow, and it was Stephan's turn to blush, though only slightly. "Don't judge. Just go with it."
They were both currently only in their boxers, but Stephan was already working to fix this. He pulled off the squirming boy's boxers and inspected him. Not bad, not bad at all. He had a nice tight virgin asshole, turning on Stephan even more so, a tent forming in his lower region. Upon having no lube, the violet haired male pondered on what to do, deciding on an option and hovering his middle and forefinger in front of Hosuh, an indication for him to suck. After a moment, he did so. It was humiliating, and it showed on his face, but he continued to take the fingers in his mouth, sucking eagerly on them.
After a while Stephan pulled them out, a strand of saliva connected them a mere moment before breaking. He prodded at him until inserting his index finger inside the other male, causing him to squirm even more so than before.
Hosuh found the feeling uncomfortable at first, then began to grow used to the relentless pumping in and out inside of him. It was a feeling unlike any other he had felt before, and a feeling tempting him to beg for more. Soon enough however came a second finger, and then came squirming again, almost grinding, wanting more. His face heated up and he bit his lip as he soon came used to the feeling. Desire, thick and hot, pooled in his belly. "A-alright Stephan." he murmured.
Stephan, on que, took out his fingers and took off his own boxers, grabbing Hosuh's thighs then pausing. "You really want this?" He asked.
"Please," Hosuh begged.
"Get on your hands and knees." Stephan ordered softly, and Hosuh was quick to obey.
"I'm going to fuck you now," he murmured, positioning his erection at the entrance of the other male's anus. "Vigirously." he whispered as he slammed into Hosuh. A small cry of pain and surprise escaped the other boy's lips as his virginity ripped through, in unison with his lover. Stephan waited only a moment for his sake before thrusting into him once more. Hosuh cried out a second time and he stilled.
"More?" He asked, his voice raw and seductive.
"Y-yes," Hosuh stammered, opening and closing his eyes as if trying to decipher on whether this is real or not. It's more so a plea than a response, lust and desire shown in his once innocent expression.
Stephan moved but did not wait to stop again. He cupped his round perfect buttocks in his hand and groaned softly. He moved slow at first, easing himself in and out of the other boy. Soon enough his steady rhythm picked up to a relentless pounding. Countless groans and noises of pleasure and need filled the room from both roles, each playing their own part. Hosuh began to stiffen and Stephan reached around him and grabbed his erection, running his thumb over the head and moving up and down his shaft, stroking from top to bottom until it twitched, and Stephan new how close he was.
Hosuh came with a cry of pleasure, his hips trembling and his breathing heavy. Stephan pulled out, jerking himself off two seconds before orgasming, his sperm splurting out on his back.
Both boys panted hard as they came down from their orgasms. Hosuh's knees buckled and he collapsed on the bed. Stephan grabbed a rag and wiped his seed off the other boy, laying down next to him and pulling the sheet over them both, a sudden exhaustion overwhelming them both. Hosuh rolled onto his back to look at Stephan in a new light. They kissed, their tongues sliding over eachother as the kiss became something more passionate. Hosuh was the one to pull away, giving the other male a soft smile of gratitude and fulfillment. Stephan returned it and turned off the lamp next to him. He wrapped his arms around Hosuh's small frame and they were both asleep shortly later.