Date

Taehyung's POV

I could smell something fruity. Like pears. Like how Jin smells sometimes. I woke up and looked around. I didn't see Jin in the bed but saw the bathroom door slightly opened.

"Jin must be showering then," I said to myself as I looked up at the ceiling.

I started to daydream about me and Seokjin. I wanted to go on a date with him today, but I think it's too late.

I would love to go on a date with him. We'd go to lunch, then to the movies, then dinner, and finally kiss at the end. That's the perfect date to me.

Time skip

"Seokjin, can we go out today?" I asked.

"Yes," Jin answers. "Where would you like to go?"

"So I was thinking about going to the park, then the movies, and then lunch to dinner," I answered.

"Sounds like a good idea," Seokjin smiles.

His smile made my heart flutter. How badly I wanted to kiss him again. Oh how badly I wanted to feel his lips on mines again.

Time skip

"So then he has the NERVE to say that I put the jelly in the cabinet when he clearly did it," I told Seokjin. We were both walking back to the place after a very fun date.

"Did you get in trouble?" Asked Jin.

"Of course I got in trouble Jin," I turned to him.

"Well I wasn't sure. Maybe they would have some type of mercy."

Jin and I laughed as we made it to the place. He opened the door and held the door open for me.

"Thank you Jin," I thanked as I walked in.

He closed the door after him and put all his stuff on the chair and gently laid his camera on the desk. I remembered my camera, and hoped no one took it. That camera is very important to me.

I took my shoes off and went up behind Jin. I grabbed him by his shoulder and turned him around.

"Yes?" He questioned.

I couldn't hold it in any longer. I smashed his lips onto mine. He was startled at first, but soon I felt his lips become relaxed.

I pulled him closer, putting my hand on the nape of his neck. After a while, we pulled away for air. I turned to Seokjin to say something.

"Not tonight."