461-480

Chapter 461 - Lightning God's Hand

Swish!

Boundless amounts of fierce Sword Aura perfused across the horizon, transforming into currents flowing through the air. As they flooded out, the longsword in Luo Li's hand slightly vibrated, caused currents of Sword Aura to gush out from the tip of the sword. In the next instant, they howled towards the five figures covered in boundless Spiritual Energy.

Facing against such swift and fierce Sword Aura, the faces of the Great Cauldron Spiritual Academy were violently twitching. Not daring to show the slightest bit of neglect, they revolved the Spiritual Energy within their bodies to their maximum degree. Unleashing various powerful Divine Arts, causing rays of light to shoot out, smashing straight-on against the Sword Aura currents.

Slice!

As the attacks of both parties collided, white light flashed out as the Sword Aura currents sliced through the Spiritual Energy rays in an instant.

The faces of the five-man group from the Great Cauldron Spiritual Academy instantly contorted, as clearly, they never expected that their offensive would be that weak and meager in front of the incoming Sword Aura.

This Sword Aura could not be contended head-on.

Displaying their movement techniques, the five people tried to retreat. However, just as they were about to do so, intense fluctuations suddenly radiated behind their backs. Turning around to take a look, ugly expressions appeared on their faces as they saw that the Sword Aura had flooded over from behind them. With a bang, it enveloped over like a storm, completely sweeping them within.

Faced against the incomparably sharp Sword Aura, the Spiritual Energies that surrounded their bodies rapidly collapsed and shattered apart. Other than the Group Captain, the other four members of the Great Cauldron Spiritual Academy group were instantly covered in wounds. As blood started flowing out, they appeared to become totally bloodsoaked, while a wave of Sword Aura heavily struck them on their bodies.

Puff.

Blood spurted out from their mouths as four figures were instantly sent flying miserably away, instantly suffering serious injuries before landing on the ground.

The Sword Aura across the horizon came to a slight stop.

As of now, there was only the Captain of the Great Cauldron Spiritual Academy, with his robes torn and tattered, left before Luo Li. At this moment, his face was drained of colour, his eyes overwhelmed with shock as he looked towards the longsword-wielding young girl standing not far away from him, her beautiful face tranquil and devoid of any emotion. Never in his wildest dreams was he able to understand why Luo Li would be that strong, even though both of them were people who had passed their Human Body Disaster.

That's why she dared to deal with their entire group by herself.

At this moment, a smile filled with bitterness hung at the mouth of the Great Cauldron Spiritual Academy Group Captain, since they had truly kicked an iron wall this time.

Raising her bright and beautiful eyes, Luo Li gave an indifferent glance at him, before striding forward with her longsword in her hand. Upon spotting this, the Captain of the Great Cauldron Spiritual Academy immediately took a step back, his fighting spirit now completely absent.

Upon seeing this scene, the various groups present within the surroundings of this region all quietly clicked their tongues, with their gazes towards her being filled with shock and astonishment. Being such a beauty, none of them had imagined that she would possess such astonishing strength to match. In her hands, an opponent of the same cultivation level as her was simply unable to offer much of a resistance.