Chapter 8

Once we got home, Brent went to the quest room, Kalia went to mine. I went to the kitchen. Were my parents stood. "Do you know what time it is? Young lady?" My mother yelled. "Um yeah. It's 10:44pm." I said as I opened the fridge. "Exactly! It's late. Where were you." She yelled as she got closer to me. "Out. Oh tiramisu." I said, then grabbing a spoon and walking out of the room.

"Hey." I said. "What took you so long." Kalia asked. " I got tiramisu and my mom yelled at me because of what time it was?" I said . "You say that like it was a question." She replied. "Well I don't really know why she yelled so." I said.

It was 10:52pm. Almost 11. "What you thinking about?" I asked. "What are you thinking about, is proper. Time. I'm thinking about time." Kalia said. "Why?" I asked. "Time is man made, right? Why. How. Who. When. Where? Why was time created? For millions of years, we knew nothing of time. Who created it. How and when was it created. And where?" She said. "Wow. That was deep." I said. "Sorry." She apologized. "Night thoughts."

I think we feel asleep. Because I woke up to something cold all over me. "Shit!" I jumped up. "What?" Kalia screamed. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." I replied. "You got the job done." She said. I pulled the blanket off of the bed. "Hey." She said. "It's got tiramisu all over it." I said. "That's sexy." Kalia said. "Really." I replied as I grabbed the other blanket. "Sorry." She said. "Don't apologize." I said as I climbed onto the bed. "I think your sexy." I said then began to kiss her. "Oh really?"