𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒. 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑟

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄:

𝑶 𝑼 𝑻   𝑶 𝑭   𝑭 𝑬 𝑨 𝑹

"It's great to see you again, man." Were the first words that Wyc spoke to the Hatter as they engulfed themselves in a great big hug.

Jax was laughing, a real happy laugh. "And you? Look who's all grown up and shattering hearts I assume?" He ruffles the boy's hair.

Thackery Earwycket II, also known as just 'Wyc' because it has been stated that his full name is both a mouthful and an earful, was the son of the March Hare. "I wish, most of my time is spent in the garage."

"Still think that getting hit by lightning will zap you home?" The Hatter panted.

"I have multiple theories about that-"

The happy reunion was cut short by the slow clapping of the ever so content, Binx Cheshire, son of the Cheshire Cat. "Fantastic, little Jaxy Hatter is back with his friends, hooray! We're saved!" He deadpans. "What, do you want a trophy? You think coming back here is any better than that island?" Everyone in the room could sense his anger. It wasn't long until he just went off on a rant. "What do you want from us, Jax? This place isn't any better, at least over there, people don't sugarcoat it."

"No, they don't, Binx." Jax agrees, runs a hand through his tangled hair. "I see you've gotten worse than usual."

Binx paused, an unlit cigarette hanging off his lip, open lighter in hand. He closed the lighter and proceeded to walk up to Jax, "You don't get to do that, you don't get to come here and judge me for my shit. You weren't here." He angerly whispers to him. Binx positions himself in the middle of the room, to look at the other three, standing there in silence. He licks his lips as he says, "Screw this." He starts heading for the door, intent on not being part of their group.

"Binx," Ruby warns him in a strong voice, and Binx already knows what she wants.

"I won't say a word." He mutters loudly, going to open the door, but suddenly he pauses for a moment. His head tilts to the side and he stays like this for a while before he says, "Incoming," He nods to Ruby.

She nods back, understanding his signal and grabs Jax by the arm, "How many?" She asks the werecat, as she opens the large wooden wardrobe on her side of the room. She starts picking up the shoes and bags at the bottom of the closet and gives them to Jax. "Put these under my bed," She instructs him.

As he does as told, Binx finally responds, "Four," He sniffs the air, "Plus a mutt." It takes him a moment to figure it out, "It's the villain kids!" He announces in realization.

Ruby nods and then looks to her friend, "Go in, sit down, stay quiet. I'll try and get rid of them quickly."

He nods in understanding, but before she can close the door, he takes her hand, "See if you can find something on Uma, daughter of Ursula."

Ruby gives him a raised eyebrow, but promises, nonetheless and closes the door shut.

Ruby sat at her desk, facing the door, and Wyc was leaning on Allie's bed whilst Binx kept an ear out. "What do you hear?" She asks.