Part XI: Worry

~

"Let her go, you monster!" Darla yells, her eyes showing fear as the man gives her a glare. The man points at her, "Do you want to be in her position, little girl?"

"Leave her alone!" Freddy exclaims, glaring at the man as he shields Darla with his arm. "And let my best friend go, asshole!"

Diana felt a few tears brim her eyes, her head pounding. She was losing oxygen as the monster held her throat tightly around its grasp. She tried pushing it away, even clawing her nails unto the monster, but it wasn't budging.

"Hey! He said let her go!"

Everyone turned their attention to another visitor. It was Billy!

"Billy!" The children exclaims, but stopped themselves from shouting too much as the monster growls at them in anger. The man gives Billy a smirk, "How about you come inside, Billy? And I'll let her go."

Billy meets Diana's eyes, and concern washes over his face. She was turning pale, almost losing her energy to fight off the monster before her. Billy took all the courage to follow his rules. All he wanted is for Diana and his family to stay safe.

He felt his feet bringing him inside the house, nervousness pounding in his chest. The man took a few steps towards him, scanning his face. He scoffs, "So, The Wizard chose you? A 15 year old boy."

Billy gulped, "Yeah, questionably."

The man sneers at him, "Tell me, boy," He grabs Billy's jaw, turning his head to check his features. "How do you look like... this?"

"I-I don't..." Billy stammers, glancing at his family.

"Can you two hurry the fuck up and let Diana go already?!" Freddy shouts, earning a warning look from the man, and another growl from the monster that was still holding Diana by the neck.

"Give me your power." The man said, snarling.

"I wish I could, but I don't know how." Billy admits, hoping the man can already take the hint.

"Well, let's fix that," The man tells him, "Let's go to where he gave you your powers."

And with that, his hand reaches out at a door, a beam of light hitting it in the process. The door suddenly glowed, and unknown engravings carved themselves on the door. Billy could immediately tell what the door was as it opens to reveal a familiar dark place that he had been in before.

"Billy!" Diana chokes out, "Billy, no!"

Billy looks at her, and exchanged worried looks with Freddy and the others. He shakes his head, "I'll do it. Just... Let Diana go already. And I'll give you my powers. Let them go." The rest of them pleads him not to do it, but Billy gives them a reassuring smile. Diana's eyes were begging him, but she knew he wouldn't listen to her.

The man smirks at him, ushering the monster to let Diana go, and Diana quickly drops to the ground. Freddy pushed himself off the couch, grabbing her. The others circle around them before giving Billy a look. Freddy looks up at him, "Billy, don't do it."

"Keep her safe for me, Freddy." Billy tells him, "Please."

"Billy--"

Billy inhaled deeply before forcing himself inside the dark room with the man tailing him from behind. "Freddy..." Diana breathes out, "We've got to help him." 

Freddy pulled Diana to her feet with the help of Pedro and Mary. Freddy grabbed his clutches, and nods at the others. "Guys, she's right. We need to help Billy."

"Well, what are we still doing here?" Darla exclaims, "Let's go help Billy!"

(cont.)

"Shit!" Diana cursed, "Do you guys hear that?"

A few growls echoes throughout their surroundings, and they couldn't help but feel very uneasy. Mary motioned for them to follow her, and they all huddled up together, their feet scrambling to where the noises were.

Diana gasped as she saw more monsters surrounding Billy. And she realized that they were in the middle of transferring Billy's powers to the man. And, she knew she had to do something, and she had to do it fast.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Eugene lets out an angry cry before throwing a batarang at the man, causing him to stop his sentence and slowly turns around to face them. Billy gives them a surprised look, "I told you guys to stay put!"

"You want him?" Mary exclaims, "You have to go through us!"

And with that, Billy took the opportunity to grab the batarang that had fallen to the floor and stabbed the man in the back before throwing him at the side. Billy hops down and ushers everyone to leave the scene behind.

Darla took off running, and the others followed suit. They all stopped when multiple doors stood in front of them. They all exchanged looks, not knowing what to do next.

"How can we get back to the house?" Eugene asked.

"Well, one of them has to ours." Mary adds, and begins stressing out.

"Start looking!" Darla exclaims, rushing to a door and starts opening it. Eugene pushed her out of the way, his eyes widening at the sight of three crocodiles in a suit, playing what it seems to be poker. He shuts the door before one of them gets the chance to bite them.

Their attempts failed as Pedro found a weird creature with teeth, Mary and Darla finding a screaming door, and Freddy finding a few arms trying to grab him, but was pulled by Billy before anything happens. Diana opens a bright red door, and finds something crawling towards her. Before she could get a look at it, Billy and Freddy pulls her away.

"Okay, okay! No more opening doors!" Billy shouts, and jumps as the man yells from the distance. Diana gives him a worried look, "We have to escape! Billy, how did you manage to get out before?"

"Well, I just thought of wanting to escape this place and thought of wanting to get back to the train we were in before." Billy answers her, and Diana's eyes lights up. "That's it! If you think hard enough, maybe we could get out of this place! Quick! Think of somewhere you want to be in!"

Billy nods, and closed his eyes. He begins thinking of places he had been before, and tried his best ignoring the man's yells of threat at them.

"Billy, hurry!" Freddy shouts, but he stops himself when a flash of light engulfs them before they all started disappearing.

(cont.)

They all opened their eyes, and Mary quickly panics. She grabbed Darla and covered her eyes, before ushering to the younger children to get out.

"Billy, what the hell?!" Diana shouts through the loud music, "You really thought of a strip club?!"

"I panicked!"

"Seriously, Billy?!" Mary yells, still covering Darla's eyes with her free hand.

"Sorry!"

"What else did you both do when I wasn't around?" Diana asked Billy and Freddy, who quickly held their arms up in defense. She gives the a harsh glare when she sees an evident guilt written all over their faces. "Seriously, guys?"

"We swore we didn't do anything extreme!" Billy defends.

Freddy nods in agreement, "He's saying the truth."

Diana rolls her eyes in response, turning around and pausing. Her eyes widens in surprise, and immediately froze on her spot. "Shit, shit! He's here! Run!" Freddy screams, "Diana, come on!"

"Shit," Diana cursed as the man sneers at them with his sunglasses on.

~

A/N: Okay, sorry for being absent. I got sick and shit. But, hey I'm baaaccckkk.