• 19 •

•sans pov• (narrated)

Sans was woken up by lights showering him with its bright. He groans..
It always have to be that fucking fireflies outside.

(The fireflies is used to help the citizens wakeup, its like an alarm so they wont dozed back to sleep and also used like some kind of sun because the underground doesn't have one so they  make the fireflies to give the light so it won't be so dark down there.)

Every light on other houses blinding every darkness that he wish to keep.
He quickly stands up and walk towards the curtain
Just as he about to shut the curtain
He saw the sullivan family having an early breakfast.

The foxes house hold used to be close to his families before his parents died...
They was kind and noble....was.
When his father died everything just...shifted
Sans and papyrus may still have his Father wealths which was pass down to them...
He was the most intelligent and sophisticated scientist the monsters history could ever exist
He made the core and the fireflies which help the environment much more civilised, and the right hand of the king...they both were very close.

But It didn't seems to work for the society.
It's as if everyone lose their respects towards them..even just a slightest.

tired of being look down by everyone else..
All the monsters he used to be close with suddenly became strangers...

But eventually he earn a place in the royal guard and for few hundreds years he made names for himself
and could manage to earn some medals for the souls that he earn despite such a young age.

He tries to socialize, act like how everyone expect anyone to be...
till then you could earn such respect.
He used to be close to a human...
Quite a long time ago..but she left too.. his father left....and so is everyone else..
He was an idiot...monsters society are toxic...all they care about was standards and nobility.
He quickly shut the curtain cursing under his breath

"Tsk, what an eye sore in the morning."

walk to the kitchen he goes and opens every drawer to at least find any alcohol to take off his minds..
There wasn't any left...
He needed those to numb every feelings he had...
The times where he let out the most...was with..frisk.

He chuckles...calling her with her own names felt weird and stupid.

But he enjoy every conversation he had with her..
Maybe because of her silence that speaks louder than any words..or maybe her acceptance of death
Just hugging it like a sweet embrace..
Or...her smiles, her eyes, her emotionless expression making her quite unpredictable and obscure...

or their moments of comfortable silence.

He wants to know more about humans..or about..her
He remembers asking about her family...and she quickly shrugged the questions..
Makes him wonder What happened up there..
is she going through what he's going through?
lost someone?
missed someone?
Emotionally unstable?

Wow...he thinks about her too much didn't he?..
He really need a glass of alcohol right now.

He teleports to his usual place
opening the door finding the fire monster
preparing the chairs and tables

"Hey grillbz if you don't mind.....the usual."

Grillby pauses giving sans a confused look before his expression turns sharp and quite demeaning

"I know i know...I shouldn't go out looking like this...but It's still the time where everyone just dozed back to sleep...no one will see me."
Sans replied hastily