Blush

Donghuck just leaned against the locker, trying his best to listen to his best friend's rant but he found his mind wondering of to a certain someone.

"And then he snatched my phone away but like he already knows i cant reach it but he still... Hello? Donghyuck, are you listening?" Renjun waved his eyes infront of the younger, snapping the latter out of his trance.

"Oh sorry. Were you trying to talk to me?" Donghyuck asked confusedly.

"You dumb shithead. I've been talking for about 5 minutes and now then you realise." Renjun tsked before smirking

"Is it about the Minhyung guy?" Donghyuck immediately turnned a shade of red and punched the laughing maniac in front of him.

"You two make a cute couple." Donghyuck turnned an even darker sade of red and placed a hand over Renjun's mouth to prevent him from spouting any more nonsense.

"Shut up." Donghyuck said and removed his hands from Renjun's mouth.

It's not like he has any feelings for me...

Donghyuck then remembered he had something to do.

"I'm going to find Minhyung now. We'll be going to his house to do the project." Donghyuck waved at Renjun who wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

"Use protection!" Renjun screamed before running in the opposite direction.

Really. Lucas and Renjun seem to be having some connection to using protection and teasing Donghyuck.

The younger could only sigh and slowly walked up to Minhyung, leaning by the gate.

There goes his heart again.

Donghyuck waved a hand in front of the older's face. "Hey, i'm here now. We can go." Donghyuck saw panic flash through Minhyung's eyes as soon as he mentioned about going to the older's house.

Do you have something to cover your face with?

Donghyuck shook his head, not understanding why he had to cover his face.

Minhyung sighed, running a hand through his hair.

He started to take off his hoodie and have it to the younger.

Put it on and then head down and stay very close to me.

Donghyuck was confused but decided to comply since he trusted the older.

Donghyuck pulled the hoodie over his head and immediately melted into it.

It felt warm, smelt like vanilla. It felt like a warm hug from Minhyung.

Donghyuck loved it so much.

He snuggled into the hoodie, feeling like it was the safest place on earth.

Well... other than in Minhyung's arms.

Wait

What was he thinking?

He shock his thoughts of as he looked closely at the older.

Sharp jawline, amazing eyebrows, dark hazel eyes that he could get lost in.

Donghyuck felt in awe of the older's visual.

He honestly didn't know what to expect since the elder had always covered his face but now that it was exposed, Donghyuck felt struck by his visuals.

He just stared until Minhyung pulled out a mask and covered his face with it.

Donghyuck felt disappointed.

Wait, why am i feeling disappointed, no stop

Donghyuck snapped himself out of his thought and decided to look down as he felt blush creeping onto his cheeks.

——
(A/n): double update today cuz why not oof

Oh and this is the longest chapter so far and its only 500+ words

Oops

Oh well have fun reading