Klaroline> I'll never forget you

Authors Note: The video above is not my own but it is a favorite of mine. The love between Klaus and Caroline is so pure and when he died it broke my heart. I've decided to give all the Klaroline shippers a truly happy ending. I hope writing this gives myself peace, and anyone reading peace as well. I hope everyone enjoys. 

This story takes place during the originals season 5. There is always a loophole in magic. I am not erasing Lizzie and Josie or Hope. I just think that Klaus and Caroline finally deserve a happy ending.

Chapter 1:  Be My Last 

Caroline's POV:

"One of you stands, walks to the door doesn't turn back even if their heart aches for one more look, for one more moment you will know that the not looking, just means I'll never forget you"

Every single moment of Love, Friendship, Honesty, and Humanity filled my brain. It didn't ache that he was going to be gone it hurts that we never got our chance. I lost Stefan but it was okay because he wasn't my last. I moved on because I knew it was best but with him, I felt safe. He had finally become the man I knew he could be. The good I saw inside. Every smile, Every kiss, Every look, Every dance, Every single moment. He made me something different than anyone could ever make me feel. The truest of loves. It wasn't pure evil in him when he died, It was finally pure love and pure good. 

Our last kiss. I got up and my heart ached. It was the most hurt and happiness I had ever felt in my life. I was so astonished by the love and the good in his heart that I knew was there all along, but I took a breath as I stood in the doorway longing for more than a mere kiss. I closed my eyes. I finally found my true love and soulmate. I had to leave because I couldn't watch him die, even if it was for the purest of reasons.

I didn't have to look back to know the tears in his eyes.  

Klaus's POV:

She stood still. I watched her frozen standing there. I closed my eyes and a second later I opened them and she was gone.  

"I found it, I finally found it. The loophole." Freya says 

"Klaus, I have made my final decision I am the older brother and this is what's right."

I looked up at Elijah. What are you talking about?

"I'm taking the darkness and we're killing me. After more than a thousand years, I finally see light and pure good in you. I can finally be with Hayley, finally at peace and you can be happy."

A tear streamed down my cheek as I watched Elijah die. I whispered "Goodbye 'Lijah"

I knew exactly where I needed to go. To find the one person I was destined to spend forever with.  

Caroline.