Chapter 3: Safe and Sound

Authors Note:

I love this song by Taylor Swift. I feel its also a very good song to match Klaroline because of how well Klaus always makes sure Caroline is safe. She can fall apart with him and he'll always keep her secrets and keep her safe.

I woke up in my room wrapped in a familiar scent. I looked over to see Klaus sleeping. I was snuggled against his bare chest. I was wrapped up in my white sheets with nothing on. Klaus woke up and without even opening his eyes could feel me tense.

"What's wrong Love?" he whispered

"Nothing is wrong it's just I thought I had lost you," I spoke finally sitting up.

I wrapped the sheets around my cold body and walked towards the shower. I left Klaus laying in the bed breathing.

When I had walked away from the bed Klaus sat up.

"Love, Where are you going?"

"I'm going to take a shower, and you are going to stay here mister."

"Why? When we can save water by showering together."

Caroline chuckled, While giggling Klaus ran over to her.

"No, No Nik" Caroline laughed while Klaus picked her up by the thighs. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around him. He showered her with eyes up and down her neck.

"Klaus no.."

Klaus laughed as he said "Oh you don't like it"

"No, but you're a distraction."

Klaus was still holding Caroline and placed her up on the counter and slowly placed his kisses all up and down her body.

He picked her back up and she wrapped her legs around him once again. They traveled to the shower making sure it was nice and hot.