4~Hi, Nice to meet you~4

~So basically in this I'm putting a bit of  Remington's P.o.v in it trying to work my way but I need new /more character's in this story do you guys have dm me them please~

Remington's p.o.v

I start blushing at the thought of liking Blade I groan and sit next to Blade "How's your leg doing" she shrugs "Okay I suppose but the real question is why are you blushing" I blush more, she pokes my cheek and giggles and think out loud "Oh my god that's adorable" I realized i said that out loud and covered my mouth, She start's turning a bright red. She clears her throat "Can you guys give me and Rem a minute" they all nod and leave the room "What is it Bla-" I was cut off by her kissing me I was taken back but I soon kissed back. She pulled away and started mumbling things "I'm sorry I didn't mean I know we just met and your the rockstar and I'm just another fish in the se-" I cut her off by kissing her I hear a knock on the door and quickly pull away. We both start blushing Emerson, Sea bass, and Blake come in and Blake started to talk "You both had a minute and why is she red what did you do to her" She giggles and hugs my side they all 'awww' or 'are you both dating now' or 'Wow'. We stand up and all head down stairs.

Blade's p.o.v

We all got down stairs and sit at the table "Who's hungry" they all say either 'Me' or 'I am'  I nod, go upstairs and grab my phone and speaker, go back down, put music on and start cooking. I get down about maybe ten or fifteen minute's later I walk out of the kitchen and see they're all on the couch I stand on the table "EVERYONE AND I REPEAT EVERYONE COME IN THE DINNING ROOM TO EAT" I get down and see everyone come running in the kitchen and when i say everyone I mean everyone they sit down and I set the food down in front of them I sigh, grab my food and sit next to Rem. I put my hand under the table and he notice's because he grabs my hand I give him a light but reassuring squeeze.

(395 word count)