Oneshot: 𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓪

"You really think this is a smart idea?" the older asked. His body hiding behind the younger's that is leaning his shoulder against the wall.

"Nope." The younger blatantly answers.

"Good. I will be concerned if you did," the older replied. The younger, Jeongguk is always known with carelessness and brattiness. He would be genuinely worried if he did think that this is a smart idea. Him, being slightly older have the same personality but not as reckless as Jeongguk's.

"Jimin-ssi, what do you think if the idea comes from me. Of course it will be a dumb idea but hey, you always agree with me. Everybody know that," he grinned. Jimin feel slight anger when Jeongguk addressed him with ssi.

"Yah. I'm older than you, respect me." The older hit the mischievous maknae's head. Since day one, Jeongguk always disrespect him using the honorific ssi. The younger snickered and continue walking to the target that he has set from the beginning. The older followed suit.

"Jiminie, go get the pillow. I'll get the covers, we going to blew the steam off Yoongi-hyung's head. I always wanted to prank him back when he pranked me on my birthday," the boy said while pulling the covers off Yoongi's bed. He loves his bed so much. Talking about what a grandpa he is.

Aishhh this kid. He still not over that day. The day when Yoongi painted his beloved Timberlands pink to prank him on his birthday. We already know that he is going to be mad as hell and that made Yoongi satisfied with his masterpiece as what he calls it. Even though he looks like the chill hyung but when someone gets one his nerve, he will go nuts on that person. And said person is the one running in front of Jimin right now.

They are currently running to Jeongguk's room where they are going to dye the pillow and cover pink and then put it back to it's original place. Wait for the scream and run away for a few hours until the victim calm down. Easy. When they got into his room, they shut the door and lock it for safety purpose. They proceed with Jeongguk's plan. After dying the pillow and blanket, they dried it and put it back on Yoongi's bed.

The victim now currently walking to his room while the 2 young adults wait behind the wall, eyeing him while smirking. One, two, three.

"JEON JEONGGUK! PARK JIMIN! YOU LITTLE SHITS, COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!" Yoongi's rough voice boomed through the house. They laughed like crazy while running away from Yoongi that spotted them behind the wall. They ran and laugh so hard they can't breathe but they can't stop or it will cost them their lives.

They are currently outside of the dorm, still running away from Yoongi. They crossed the street and they seem to have lost Yoongi. They slowed down and walk to the nearest convenience store to take a breath and hide from the angry grandpa. Sitting on one of the table, they took deep breath, each of them exhausted from all the running they've done. Welp, now they have to wait before going back home. They smile at each other and walk into the store to buy snacks. It is a very fun day.