Our story

It has been 5 years  since V and jk are in a relationship. Being the members of the biggest boyband in the world,being immensely famous and being the citizens of a homophobic country it"s difficult to come out. V is tensed thinking about their future,his fellow members. What will happen when everything will come out?How will people react to it. What kinds of hate will they recieve? Will the hatred make them weak?Many people will support them but will the hatred overshadow the support?These are the everyday thoughts.Jungkook is the guy he is in love with which is their destiny. Since their debut they have been good friends.They became best friend ,family and close enough so that Jk can call him a brother. But after sometime they came to conclusion they cant be brothers if they want to define their close relationship. It's something else. He remembers the time when he first met Jk. Jk was a shy boy .But since their eyes met each other tae saw jk staring him. Even if Jk was a shy one he was not shy enough to stare at something very beautiful. Taehyung is beautiful both inside and outside.He was determined to help Jk to bring him out of the shell. He was really affectionate with the younger one but not in love . Jk was clearly mad in love with tae and even more when tae helped him.Everything was very clear as they stared at each other with admiration and love.

Everything was very clear as they stared at each other with admiration and love

Jimin Tae's friend and their other brothers understood it as well. They are each other's first love.
He remembers the day he was seeing a girl and jk used to cry the whole night . He broke up with the girl quite soon and told jimin what he feels. He felt that someone else has captured his heart already. Jimin asked him if it was Jk. He asked jimin back how did he know. Jimin said because all the members accept tae knew jk loves him and maybe tae also have feelings for jk.lndeed bts is a family for their two makanaes. Tae hugged jimin and they went to the rehearsals.Jk and the hyungs were already rehearsing. They were late .During the rehearsal break Tae said,"Umm you love me kookie". Jk's eyes sparkled and he said, "Yes ,hyung" and suddenly tae kissed jk and jk kissed him back. Hyungs started laughing and they broke the kiss

 Jk dated a girl in the past and V dated about many girls just out of curiosity but never knew true love feels like this

. Jk dated a girl in the past and V dated about many girls just out of curiosity but never knew true love feels like this. The affection,the care was still there just the name of the relationship was different.

Now they are boyfriends and their relationship is now more than just affection or care. They own each other.