Chapter 1: His true feelings

The alarm clock began to ring across the room, echoing inside Nishikata head. The boy, who was in the final years of his high school, rapidly push the snooze button without even looking. After 5 minutes of quietness, a woman enters his room to wake her only son. "Wake up!!" She yells, cracking the silence inside the room. Nishikata, who was still asleep, began to fall from his bed while looking confused.

His hand was still holding a phone with the LINE app open, indicating that he fall asleep while texting. The person who he texted last night was none other than Takagi. Nishikata was shocked. He began to quickly check his phone to make sure that he didn't do anything dumb..

 He began to quickly check his phone to make sure that he didn't do anything dumb

Yes, our boy, Nishikata, was about to confess his feeling to Takagi. After all these years, he dared to admit that he loves Takagi. He made this determination when he realized that they soon would graduate and might never see each other again. Every time he tries to confess, Takagi always teases him.

"That was close." Nishikata takes a deep breath while holding his chest. His mother, who was still standing in his room, gives a stern look before scolding him for being late.

Nishikata makes a big yawn while walking to his high school. The lack of sleep makes him feel sluggish and tired. He still worried about today since this is his last chance to confess his feeling. It takes months for him to gather this determination. "I can do this," he muttered by himself.

"What can you do?" a voice whispered at his ears. Nishikata staggered. He quickly looked behind and saw Takagi was trailing him.

"haha...sorry for surprising you," said Takagi while covering her mouth, laughing at Nishikata's reaction.

sorry for surprising you," said Takagi while covering her mouth, laughing at Nishikata's reaction

Nishikata was shocked. All of the courage that he gathers has gone as soon as he meets Takagi. His face began to blush as Takagi walks beside him. "lets quick, the bell gonna ring soon." said Takagi while they quickly walk together.

##----------------------##