✰Thirteen✰

Kelsea came bursting through the doors with nurses chasing behind her.

"HOW THE HELL IS SHE STILL ALIVE?!!!!" Kelsea Screamed in anger and annoyance.

I just looked at the girl in shock, but Maddie stood up.

"YOU MURDERER!!! YOU ALMOST KILLED HER YOU B*TCH!!" Maddie Screamed.

Kelsea was a little scared of Maddie for some reason. So Kelsea didn't really talk back. She just walked over to me.

"I though I made it pretty clear no one wants you here! Just die! I was doing you a favour! Your life was horrible any-," I cut Kelsea off.

"MY LIFE WAS HORRIBLE BECAUSE OF YOU!! You made my sister leave and framed my parents for something horrible YOU DID!!! So my life was never horrible, it was just you who made it horrible! So cut trying to be an innocent B*tch and leave!" I screamed.

Kelsea looked taken back. She turned around but before she could get out....Maddie slapped her.

"That's for my parents," Maddie gritted her teeth.

Kelsea nodded and hurried out the door. She was scared of Maddie, so she didn't do anything back.

A few hours later
I just got home from the hospital and Lauren came to visit again. I finally got the courage to ask her about Johnny.

"So um, did Johnny not want to come visit me?" I asked nervously.

Lauren looked at me.

"I think it's better if I don't tell you what he said," Lauren said.

"Please tell me Lauren!!!" I beg.

"Kenzie I-," I cut her off.

"Please!" I beg.

Lauren sighs in defeat.

"When I Asked Johnny If he wanted to visit you, he said.... he said...." Lauren's voice trails off.

"What did he say?" I ask curiously.

"Kenzie are you sure?" Lauren said trying to reassure me.

"Yes," I say confidently.

Lauren took a deep breath.

"He said.... oh my god why do you visit her so much? Why do you act like she's so important when she's obviously not, she's just a girl, like any other Normal girls in the school and I'm not going to treat her differently, cause she's just the same normal girl in this school that doesn't matter to me!" Said Lauren looking guilty of telling me that. "I'm so sorry Kenzie,".

Tears were filling my eyes. Why did I care about him? He's still the person I like...and I can't get over him but I have to hate him now! I'm so done with this crap I have to move on!

"It's fine Lauren, he didn't matter to me either," I say.

"But-," I cut Lauren off.

"I don't wanna talk about him," I say folding my arms. "Just please leave Lauren, I have to get ready for school."

Lauren leaves. Maddie then comes from around the corner.

"I heard everything," she said.

"Okay? So?" I ask.

"I'm so sorry," said Maddie.

"Don't be sorry, I hate his guts!" I say.

"But don't you still like him?" Maddie asked in amusement.

"Is it possible to hate someone's guts but still love them?" I ask.

"Um I don't think so," Maddie laughs.
I don't laugh and just look away.

"How about I grab some food and we can watch a movie at home?" Maddie suggests.

I smile, and nod. God she's been gone for 5 years and still knows how to cheer me up! Maddie leaves to get food and I start watching Netflix until there's a knock at my door. I walk over to it expecting it to be Maddie but it was not her.