9.

JESS POV

" Jess , what took you so long to be here? " April whispered as I settled down . The reason for this is 20 missed calls and 60 messages from Chris and Carl.

" Come on Ri not you too this time " I replied annoyed.  This two ape brothers of mine can go all gorilla if I am 2 min late and they are now influencing their wives too.

" You know my brother is bad influence for you " I told her .

" That won't be explaining reason for your late arrival ." Chris asked me taking seat near April  and now he will ask questions like investigation officer.

" Go on Jess , explain us." ahh here comes devil Carl himself .

" ENOUGH " Natalie slammed her hands on table.

" LET HER EAT FIRST AND STOP QUESTIONING HER EVERY TIME " Natalie shouted with too much anger . Pregnancy hormones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she gets so hyper too quick

" Babe calm down . Its not good for you " Carl tried to comfort her by hugging her . To our relief Natalie calm down but sending Carl angry glares .

" Kids stop your bickering and eat " This time Dad told .

Lunch went peaceful afterwords. But Xavier's messages were not helping either , switching off my phone I concentrated on lunch . Even though we siblings were not fighting , but both of idiots were  sending me death glares . Whats wrong with them ???????

When I got home after finishing all paperwork , I went straight to get ready for the date. 

when I was applying mascara I heard door bell rang and I guessed there will be Xavier

when I was applying mascara I heard door bell rang and I guessed there will be Xavier . When I opened the door I was greeted by none other than Chris and Carl with not so pleasant look.

" Hey bros " I smiled awkwardly . Damn now I have to speak truth.

" Why are you dressed up like this ? Where are you going and with whom ?" Carl asked with full of anger.

" Okay fine , I am going on date and that's why I dressed up like this " I said pointing to my dress.

" With who? " Chris asked. 

" You will meet him soon, he is coming here to pick me up." I informed them.

" Change " Both said simultaneously .twinsssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" What change? " I asked completely clueless. 

" This dress. We don't want him to look at you with bad intentions ."Carl said.

" Shut up and that's not happening . End of discussion " I said with no more arguments tone ......

They sighed and hugged me" Take care baby girl " They whispered.

" Awww cupcakes, he is a good one. Meet him once. " I told them .

" Yeahh we are staying here until you are back " Chris said sloping down on couch .

" Wait what ? " I asked with pure shock .

" We don't have any problem sis we can manage " Carl smirked . Gooddddd noooo this two are really a bad news , they will destroy my home by scattering all the things and by eating like gorilla .

" Fine , stay here and if I see any piece of food on floor , I will kill you " I warned them.

I heard door bell rang and I got up to open the door , but Chris was too fast to do so and now Carl joined him too. And they did something I wasn't expecting , they punched Xavier in face and keep on beating him with punches. 

" Chris, Carl what the hell are you doing ? Leave him now." I shouted and pulled them apart with so much difficulty.