Trouble on the way

The days were passing...

One day.. Mataji got call from Shiva's mother... Rekha...

Rekha...Mataji.. i got something to talk to you...

Mataji: what it is???

Rekha: Since we returned from Prem & Simar marriage.. my son Shiva is chanting Roli's name...

Mataji: Roli...

Rekha: Yes.. we wish to make Roli our daughter in law.. if you agree for that.. we will proceed procedural...

Mataji: Oh.. its good of course.. let me discuss with family members too & come back to you on this...

Rekha: Ok... Bye...

Mataji kept the phone & looked at other family members...

Mataji; Rekha called just now & she is asking Roli's hands for her son...

Meena: Oh.. he is nice guy.. we just saw during Simar marriage...

Mataji: Yes after Simar marriage only he expressed his wish towards Roli...

Sujatha: Rekha is also nice.. so Roli can live happily...

Mataji: Thats what i too think.. still told her that will discuss with family members & decide...

Rajender: Its nice alliance for our Roli...

Jamanlal: I too like that guy...

All elders were interested in the alliance...

Sujatha: lets ask Roli also and proceed with this...

Mataji: Why to ask her???

Rajender: What you mean maaji???

Mataji: Dont you all remember Roli giving me blanket approval to proceed with any boy other than Siddhant for her... i am going to use that now.. lets proceed with this alliance...

Meena: But its good to ask her too...

Mataji: What she is going to tell differently.. you know something.. i saw her talking to Shiva few times during Simar marriage...