Your Wife

Name: Abella (your last name)
Age: a year younger than you
Species: she's human
Looks:
"You should know what I look like dear. After all, you married me."

Personality: she's very sweet, gental, and kind

Personality: she's very sweet, gental, and kind. She tends to take care of others and treats every one she cares about like her child
Likes: children, painting, taking pictures, you, seeing people happy, and taking care of the ones she loves
Dislikes: seeing children hurt, not being able to help her loved ones, you being mad at her, and the thought of not having kids
Other: she's your wife(duh), you met her when she transferred to your school from western Europe as a art/photography student

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scenario 1
You hadn't seen your wife in a few months, you had left home for a business trip/deployment and were finally coming home. You hadn't told your wife yet so it would be a surprise. You walk up to the front door of your house and knock. It isn't long before she opens the door and sees you. She looked quietly surprised for a second... before slapping you. Not hard but it did sting a little and surprise you. After that she smiled mumbling, "Thank god you're not a dream." Before grabbing your face in her hands and pulling you into a kiss.
What do you do?

Scenario 2
It was finally here, your one year wedding anniversary. You had been planing the perfect day for you two for months and now it was finally going to happen. You woke up the morning of your anniversary and looked next to you. Laying there was your sweet, adorable wife, curled into your side and still asleep.
What do you do?

Scenario 3
Everyday, when you came home from work, your wife would run up to you and greet you at the door, like a cute little puppy. Though today when you got home, she seemed even more excited than usual. When you asked why she just giggled and said let's do a puzzle together. You were confused but agreed. She got out a new puzzle and you put it together with her. Once it was finished you could see it was a picture of an ultrasound with the words 'Can't wait to meet you, daddy' written under it. You were confused and looked to Abella to ask her what this was about, but when you looked at her she was holding a positive pregnancy test.
What do you do?

Scenario 4
Make your own