2

Eunha's POV

09**********

Hi Eunha I just want you to know that you passed the audition. Come here tomorrow at the Entertainment building to meet the others who passed. Thank you!

Nagulat ako at ganun din si Da-hyun Unnie. I guess, natanggap din siya.

"Yah, Unnie. Natanggap ka din?" tanong ko.

"Yes." she said.

"Well, congrats to us." sabi ko.

"Yah. We'll go to the mall right now. I'll treat you because we passed." she said.

"But Unnie, you don't need to treat me." I said.

"Ok lang yun, kase sinamahan mo kase ako sa audition, tas nilibre mo pa ako ng SB, at nag-audition ka. Kaya, I'll treat you na." sabi nya.

"But--" may sasabihin pa sana ako kaso pinutol niya.

"No buts." sabi niya.

"Aish! Fine!" sabi ko.

"Are you done?" she asked.

I nodded as an answer.

"Tara na." sabi nya.

Then we went to her car. She was the one who drove. I can drive, but she is older than me so she will be the one driving papunta sa mall. Hihi.

*After 45 Minutes*

Andito na kami sa mall.

She parked her car and after that, we went inside.

"Yah, eunha-ssi! Lets eat first. After that, we'll go shopping na ah?" sabi nya.

"Okie!" sabi ko then naghanap na kami ng Korean Restaurant cause my unnie and I, loves Korean Restaurants and its where our favourite foods are. Well, back to the story.

We went inside and find somewhere to sit.

We order our chosen foods and after that, we will be the one to cook it.

(Author: alam nyo naman siguro yung tinutukoy ko diba? Kung hindi, alamin nyo nalang. hahaha jkl)

After we finished eating, we went to Gucci cause me and unnie's favorite shop is Gucci, Chanel and many, many more. Haha!

After we finished shopping, we went inside Unnie's car and she drove me home.

We arrived at our house (by the way Isang bahay lang pagitan ng bahay namin ni Unnie gets nyo?)

"Yah, eunha-ssiii! See you tomorrow. Sunduin nalang kita dito." sabi nya habang pababa ako sa kotse nya.

"Ok, Unnie!" sigaw ko.

Dumiretso na ako sa bahay at pumunta sa room cause its already late. Pumunta ako sa cr and I did my evening routine. I wore my pajamas and went to bed. Inayos ko na yung alarm kase pupunta kami ng maaga sa Source Music.