Chapter 8

**WARNING**
This is a smut chapter along with Chapter 9, I'll still warn you then but Chapter 10 would be okay. You can either skip to Chapter 10 or read this and Chapter 9. Thank you for taking your time to read this!

Her (e/c) eyes slowly opened as her vision was slightly blurred and she glanced around at the unfamiliar setting. (Y/n)'s eyes finally adjusted and she feels a hand trail over her throat, "Wh-Where...?"

"Shh, it's okay, darling. Does your neck or throat hurt? Again, I'm sorry for taking it as far as to put you in a choke hold. I forgot for a moment how delicate you are." Eddie said softly as he caressed her cheek with the back of his fingers, his knuckles brushing over her skin. (Y/n) looked around as she was in a bedroom, moving to sit up but only to find that her wrists were tied to the bedposts. She groaned softly as she sees that she's still in her gown and veil. Eddie chuckled softly as he sat on the edge of the bed beside her. "I hope you don't mind me restraining you, darling. Have to be sure you won't run off on me." (Y/n) looked at him with a distressed expression and tears brimming her eyes as she attempted to strain her wrists free but they were tied tight. Her head fell back onto the pillow as she looked to the side and tears started to fall.

"Why are you doing this...?" She whimpered quietly in a slightly hoarse whisper. The bed shifts and creaks softly as her eyes widened a bit when he hovered over her and took the side of her face in his hand so she can look up at him. A smile on his lips as he trapped her body underneath his and leaning his face down to hers.

" 'Why,' you ask? Why, because I love you, darling. That's why!" He said with a smile while pulling her face up towards his, "I'm so happy that I found you..." He murmured as he pressed his lips against hers. (Y/n)'s eyes widened and her heart pounded against her chest out of fear. If the situation wasn't like this and he was normal, he would've made her blush madly and want this.

But she didn't want it.

"Hng-St-Stop-mmph! No!" She protested against his lips while trying to pull away and move away from the kiss but he only kissed her deeper while ignoring her protests, "Hn! Hng!"

She didn't want it. Not like this.

Eddie forced his tongue into her mouth to entangle her tongue with his. Soft, quiet panting and hums left his lips as he savored the taste of her mouth on his.

Not like this. Not after realizing who he really was.

A little bit of drool going down the corner of her mouth as he kissed her even deeper and exploring her wet cavern while marking it his. Soft noises of protest and sighs left (Y/n)'s lips before Eddie pulled away from the kiss. A string of saliva connected from her lips to his and he smirked while licking his own lips. "Your lips are as sweet as nectar, darling." Eddie purred before (Y/n) glared at him slightly and kneed him in the stomach as hard as she could. He lets out a surprised grunt and groan in pain as he tried to stay hovering over her, his head and one arm on the pillow beside her head as his body shook slightly. "Ugh... Darling... w-Why...? Ungh..." He sneered in anger while reaching for the knife in his back pocket, "You ungrateful little," He shot up and gripped her neck in one hand while the other held the knife high in the air and swinging it down, "SLUT!" He shouted and (Y/n) closed her eyes tightly while gritting her teeth before feeling a stinging pain on her ear. Her breaths were shaky as she opened an eye to see that the knife nicked her ear as it was lodged into the pillow beside it. She bit her lip at the stinging pain in her ear as it started to bleed and her heart pounded against her chest.

'That was too close...' "Hah..." She breathes heavily as there were tears going down her eyes and cold sweat started to form and her frightened eyes shot back up to Eddie, who was taking deep breaths to try and calm himself down and rubbing his face with one hand. His once neatly slicked back undercut now out of place.

"Oh goodness... I-I'm sorry... I shouldn't have lost my temper so easily with you. That's not what a real gentleman does to the one he holds dear." He sighed, "I suppose you're a bit moody tonight, right?" Eddie put his knife on the nightstand as his hand was still rubbing his face before pausing, "Or..." He looked at (Y/n) through his parted fingers with a growing and twisted grin as he started to laugh, making her pale and grow more into fear at his sudden change of mood, "Are you just playing hard to get all of a sudden? Oh, my little vixen!" He crooned with a grin as he started moved off of her, pull her hips up onto his and to spread her legs. (Y/n)'s eyes widened in shock and horror at what he was going to do as Eddie pulled the skirt of the dress up and her panties became exposed to him. Her body started to thrash in attempt to get away from him as tears went down.

"OH GOD! NO!!" She shrieked as she tried to get away but his one hand held a firm grip on her leg with one hand to keep her from moving.

"Don't tease me, sweetheart." Eddie chuckled as he touched her through her panties with his other hand as his arm held the other leg down, "Because that's all you've done for almost a year."

"No, please!" (Y/n) pleaded desperately in a choked sob, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!!"

"You've made me so eager for this. You were going to make me work for it weren't you, you teasing minx." Eddie swooned with a smirk as he slide down a bit so the side of his head pressed against her inner thigh and he looked up at her with a lust filled gaze, "There's no turning back now, darling..." He purred lowly, his undercut mussed and hanging over his forehead, the soft locks of hair sliding across her skin. (Y/n) whimpered as tears continued to go down.

"P-Please... I..." She begged shakily before he placed a bite to her thigh, her teary eyes closed as she lightly bit her lip, "I'm s-sorr..." Her words drifted off as he felt him kiss down to her inner thigh. Tears continued to fall before she felt him kiss lower down her thigh and getting close to her crotch, pulling her panties to the side. "Ah! Hng!" She tried to get away again but he doesn't let her and her legs shook slightly.

"Are you feeling it now?" He asked as his fingers ghosted over her womanhood.

"Ungh... St-Stop...!" She begged while trying to hide her humiliated face in her arm as her body shook slightly.

"Are you sure you want me to stop?" Eddie asked with a smirk as he ran a finger over her slick folds, making her flinch slightly, "Because it seems to me that you like the little treatment I'm giving you darling."

"No!" (Y/n) whimpered and still hid her face with her eyes screwed shut, "I don't want it! I-I don't like it!"

"Oh really?" He asked with a brow arched and a wide smirk, licking his lips, "Would you mind then if I can have a taste so I can convince you otherwise?" He purred as her eyes snapped open widely as she felt his mouth on her cunt.

A gasp escaped her mouth as she tried to push him away with her hips, "Ah! Anh!" But it only made him want to take more of her into his mouth which made her back arch off the bed and she let out a moan. (Y/n) felt his lips moving against her wet slit and his tongue start to prove it and she could feel her eyes roll back in pleasure and a shaky moan left her lips. She bit down hard onto it as her wrists strained against her restraints a bit and her body shook. Eddie pulled away from her, his lips wet with her juices and he licked them off with a satisfied smirk.

"Do you wish to come?" He asked as he lightly circled his thumb over her clit, making her tremble and moan shakily.

"E-Eh?" She panted in her daze.

Eddie chuckled while pressing a few fingertips against her entrance teasingly, "I mean, I could continue to tease you some more..." He said as he placed another bite on her thigh, drawing a little blood and making her wince slightly. He smirked up at her sinisterly, "Beg me."