Eleven• We Found Her ~2~

(Again,inspired by 'Anne With an 'E'' )

Mikes POV
~~~~~~~~~
"So what are your parents like? And where are they?"
I asked y/n.
"'Were."
"What?"
I asked.
"What 'were' my parents like. They died in a freezer when I was just 5 years old. After a while in an orphanage,I was sent to help a family. But they threw me out in the woods. I'm not complaining though,I love the woods,don't you?isn't just a gorgeous place filled with the possibility of imagination flowing everywhere?... Why I like to imagine instead of me being me,I'm a beautiful princess with a glorious crown. And I live in a alluring castle with a stunning field. I quite like imagining. Don't you? ..am I talking to much? People always tell me that I do and it seems to cause aggravation. Would you rather I didn't talk? If you say so I'll stop although it's difficult to tell my mind to."
She spoke.

"Kinda. It's ok though. I enjoy listening to you."
I said with a smile.

She smiled back.

We reached my house and y/n started to talk again.

"There are so many words the can be used to describe your house. I'll use ' enraptured' and ' exquisite'.
I am enraptured by your exquisite house!"

She laughed.

I smiled.

"You're very interesting."

"Thank you. I love that word 'interesting'."

I felt someone's eyes on us.

Then, I fell face first.

"Are you alright?"

Y/n asked,helping me up.

"I'm fine. Go inside I'm coming."

She smiled and walked inside.

I needed to talk with El.

A/n~
Back the hell up mike.Part 3 ? xx