𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 : 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

Millie's POV~
'A fucking dare?! Is he serious?! I can't believe this! He was freaking dared to ask me out?! He's a fucking asshole, that's what he is!'

"Is everything okay?" Noah asks me. I turn to him, I just got off the phone with Finn.

"No." I said angrily.

"What happened?" He scooted closer to me. We're still on his bed, he just got back from getting me eggos.

"Do you know what Finn did?" I ask. He sighed and looked up. "You know what he did, don't you?" I grunt. "Is that why you've been hanging out with me too? You're doing this too?" I assume. He looked back at me.

"No, no, no, I'm not part of any of this. I just wanted to hang out with you." He said quickly.

"How do I know you're not lying?" I cross my arms. He sighed.

There were bangs on the door downstairs.

"You just have to believe me, I'm not lying to you. I had not part in this. Yes, I know Finn was dared to go out with you. Did I want him to do it? No, I would never want that to happen to anyone." He explained.

"Then why did you let it happen?" I asked.

"I don't know, okay? But I'm sorry about that. I can't do anything now, so you can you please just forgive me?" He pleaded. "Please, Millie." He put his hand on my thigh.

"Fine." I gave in. He sighed a breath of relief and smiled, embracing me in a hug. It was a little weird, I didn't really hug back and he seemed to notice since he pulled away.

"Thank you." He smiled.

There was more banging at the door.

"You gonna get that?" I asked. He nodded and got of the bed, walking out fo the room. I got off too and went to his window, checking to see who's here.

Finn.

"Oh, my god." I grunted and ran out of the room, running downstairs to the door.

"What do you want, Finn?" Noah asks Finn at the door.

"I need to see Millie." He answered.

"That's not going to happen." Noah said angrily.

"Noah." Finn warned, I walked up to the door. "Millie, we need to talk." Finn said once he saw me.

"We already did, what more is there to talk about?" I said sassily.

"Millie, please just come out here so we can talk." Finn requested.

"No." I grumbled. He sighed.

"Millie." He thundered. "Just let us talk about this." He tried saying calmly.

"No." I said slowly. He clenched his jaw and without me even seeing what's happening, he grabbed my elbow and pulled me outside, Noah grabbed my other arm and pulled me back.

"Let her go!" Noah commanded.

"You let her go!" Finn shouted back.

"Let me go, Finn!" I screamed, trying to pull my arm back but he has a really tight grip on my arm to the point where it's starting to hurt. "You're hurting me, Finn!" I shouted. He immediately let go and I stumbled into Noah's arms.

"Please, just let me talk, Millie." His voice cracked.

"You have 2 minutes." I glanced at Noah and he took the hint, nodded and left to somewhere inside the house.

"Millie, I'm sorry. I don't even know how to explain how sorry I am. I know I shouldn't have went along with the dare-."

"Yeah, you're doing really good at this apology, Finn." I scoffed. He sighed.