Part-2

sorry if there are any mistakes...

--------------

Louis opened his front door with furrowed eyebrows and he peeked through the door. "Mom, you in there?" Louis squealed and quickly cleared his throat and this time he shouted with his normal tone.

"Boobear, is that you?" Jay practically ran to the living room from the kitchen which made louis jump.

"Fuck" Louis groaned when he accidently hit his head to the door. "Mom, you scared the shit our of me"

"Language, louis" Jay said sternly. "Why are you acting like a stranger? Get inside louis"

Louis entered the living room sheepishly and sat on the couch with an oomf sound. "I thought no one will be home right now. When i came the door is unlocked and i thought there may be an intruder in the home. That's why i lingered at the entrance" Louis defended himself avoiding his mother who quirked an eyebrow at him.

"I told you in the morning, that i am doing night shift today. I thought you are listening. But then again, you are louis. And why would you listen to me? Its just me day dreaming like always" Jay replied sarcastically and rolled her eyes before making her way to the kitchen.

Louis felt kind of relief because he didn't have anything to say it back. This always happens to him with his mother. That's so frustatingly bothering louis for a very long time cause he don't want to lose to anyone even if its his family. But hey, who was he to blame anyone? His sassiness and sarcasm is inherited from his beloved mother. She is practically the queen of sassiness. No one can defeat her. This thought made his mind to calm a bit.

Few minutes later, jay returned to living room with a plate full of pancakes (which is louis favourite) and handed it to louis. Louis reached to take it but winced when the plate hit his knuckles.

Jay frowned and kept the plate aside before taking louis hand into her's. "Oh my god, lou! what happened here?" She took the hand closer to her to have a better look.

"Its nothing, mom" Louis furrowed his eyebrows and tried to release his hand from his mother's iron grip.

"What's nothing in there? Its already bruised. Look how purple it is" Jay didn't let go of his hand and started scolding him how careless he is and was from his early age.

Louis couldn't handle his mom's shouting and therefore he barked. "Mom, i am not a child. I can handle this pain"

Jay snickered. "How did you even get this?" Jay asked him while trying to reduce the pain that louis had by applying some medication.

"When did she manage to bring all the medication without me noticing it?" Louis wondered.

Louis snapped out of his thoughts when his mom cleared her throat. That's when he realized he didnt answer her. Before his mind register what he is saying, he blurted out. "I hit someone"

Louis widened his eyes when he heard jay gasp and covered his mouth with his hands as if it will help him get those words back.

"Louis william tomlinson, what did you do now? Your antics are out of control this time. How can you do that? I didnt raise you like this"  

Jay ranted out while pacing back and forth in the living room.

"Mom, stop. You are over reacting" Louis said clearly showing his irritation.

"What? No. You stop" Jay hollered to which louis jumped. "Whom did you hurt?"

Louis just shook his head and curled himself into a ball on the couch. Obviously, his mom is looking so scary. "Look at me, louis. Whom did you hurt? Dont make me repeat this question again"