Chapter 18:

✊You're just a little bit out of my limit. Its been 2 years now, you havent even seen the best of me.✊

~~~~~~~

Calums Pov:

I dont know what to feel. Im happy that Luke did that for me an told me he loved me. But then im sad because if i date him again how do i know if he will hurt me again?

Im just sitting outside of our flat when the door opens. I didnt look back to see who it was but i wasnt surprised when Luke sat down next to me.

"Calum you know that I love you and that i would do anything for you and honestly i just really miss you. You make me complete and even if you reject me, I still need you to atleast still be my best friend. You keep ignoring me and it kills me that you hate me so much." he confesses.

"I dont hate you Luke. I could never hate you no matter how hard i tried. It just hurt that you loved someone else besides me and it made me feel like you didnt need me. I was just one of your hookups." i say truthfully.

He looks at me and lifts my head up so that im forced to look at him. "Calum you will never be one of my hook ups because you're perfect and anyone is lucky to have someone like you. I know i fucked up. Really bad. But I also am willing to pay the concequences if it means that i will get you back in the end."

I couldnt resist it anymore. I kissed him. The kiss was full of passion. I put all of my emotions into the kiss and i could tell Luke was doing the same thing. I smirk into the kiss and pull away. Luke groaned from the loss of contact. I laugh at him and say " That is part of your concequence." He gives me a confused look.

"I will go back out with you but your concequence is that you cant kiss me for a whole week." i say.

He gasps and frowns. I laugh and kiss him one last time before saying " starting now" .

~~~~~

The whole day was a blast. First i apoligized to Ash and Mikey for being dicks to them and told them me and Luke are back together. They accepted my apology and then we went on a double date to a fancy Italian resturant. Then we went Lazer tagging and since i have skills ... I won of course. That made the day better because i had bragging rights. Then we went back to our flat and me and Luke cuddled on one couch while Michael and Ashton had heated make out sessions on the couch while me and Luke watch them intently. Luke whispers to me "That could be us but you gave me a concequence." I laugh and kiss his cheek and snuggle into his chest and fall asleep with a smile on my face.

************

I have some good news.

I HAVE TICKETS TO ROCK WITH YOUR SOCKS OUT TOUR AND IM CRYING BECAUSE THEY ARE FRONT ROW.

BLESS MY PARENTS👏🎉

-J

✖✖.