-burningflorals

Designer: Kay
Delivered to -burningflorals

Designer: KayDelivered to -burningflorals

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Notes:

This is my first request since joining SunriseSociety, and I'm so glad that you liked them, aha =)

I figured, okay: Medici is becoming popular and so is Bodyguard, whilst Game of Thrones has taken the world by storm. Therefore, finding PNGs of Synnove and Richard should be easy, right?

I feel like I scoured the internet back and forth trying to find good enough PNGs of the two characters, and I was SO worried that I wouldn't be able to deliver the graphic I had promised.

Usually, when I make graphics, I tend to make 3 or 4 different styles so that you have a wide range to choose from (and of course, you can choose all of them). This time, I was only able to make 1 graphic in 3 variations.

For this reason, if you ever need another banner again, I am more than happy to design you 3 more without payment in the future.

I ended up creating my own PNGs in order for this banner to work, and I'm so so SO pleased with the final outcome.

Usually when I make banners, I only include 1 person, but I found it super interesting to try and incorporate 2 face claims in one banner like this.

I used PicsArt to make the base, and then added the text using Phonto. My personal favourite is the last one =)

I'm not sure what you're going to use the banner for (maybe for a new book that's currently in your drafts?), but if you decide to publish it, let me know! I'm more than happy to give it a read =)

Anyway, I'm so glad that you like them! All you need to do now if complete the payment, and I'll send higher qualities of them over to you.

Have a great week, and thank you for ordering from me at SunriseSociety! =)