Just Talk

School ended and I walked to my house, Soo young and I are gonna have another "hangout". I went to my house to pack my stuff when my mom called me.

"Hey, mom"

"Hey, Ji woo"

"What's up, mom"

"Oh I just wanted to tell you something"

My mom didn't even sound the same with her cheerful voice.

"What is it?"

"Me and your dad are getting divorce"

"What!!"

"Listen it isn't your fault, your dad is the problem"

"What did he do"

"Cheated, but don't worry you'll see your dad, but anyways I'll be back by the end of the month"

"Ok"

My heart was broken, I wanted to cry, but I said yes to Soo young hangout. I made it to Soo young's house, her parents were very nice, now I know were she got her charms from. Soo young room was bigger than mine, so I put my stuff down and she walk in.

"Ji woo, you met my parents"

"Yes, they are very nice"

"Tonight, my parents are going out so that's why I invited you, so I don't feel alone"

"Oh so you wanted company"

"Yeah"

Soo young parents left and my heart started to raise, me and her are in her room, but she kept on looking at me confuse.

"What?"

"You look sad"

"It's nothing"

"You can tell me"

Soo young hold both of my hands I knew I can trust her.

"My parents...got divorce"

"I'm sorry, Ji woo"

"It's fine"

"I'll do anything, to make you happy"

"You don't have to"

"I'll make you happy"

Soo young did everything that will cheer me up, but what she doesn't notice is that she already makes me happy. We played board games which Soo young would always let me win, she cooked for me and always gave me a warm smile, she let me do her makeup, and she would always make jokes.

"You know, you didn't have to do this"

"Aww there's that smile"

"Soo young, I just need you to make me happy"

"Aww, Ji woo"

I saw Soo young blush for the first time, she's so cute, I have to tell her that I like her, but what happens if she says no.

"Ji woo"

"Yes"

"In these, past days..I been thinking about you"

I didn't know what to say, but is she into me?

"Huh, I also have been thinking about you"

"What do we do?"

"Do you like me?"

"Yeah, of course"

"Like how..."

"Um..uh"

Soo young is really struggling, ok Ji woo you have a shot.

"Cause I like you"

"Which way?"

"Uh..hm"

I thought I was ready, but it's so hard telling her that I'm in love with her, jeez.

"Ji woo, it's time that I tell you"

"Me too"

"I'm in love with you"

We both said it at the same time I felt relief, that I told her, but shock that she felt the same way. We stayed quiet for a while, till we heard the door open the room, it was Soo young mom telling us to go to sleep, luckily we don't have school tomorrow. I went to Soo young bed and not trying to sound like a creep, but it smells just like her. Soo young couldn't stop blushing and everytime I would see her I would start to blush.

"Do you have feeling for me?"

"Yes"

I asked her many questions if she likes me and all of them she answered was always a yes. My heart started to beat so quick when she got very close.

"I love you, Ji woo"

"Soo young, I love you too"

I wanted to kiss her, but at the same time I don't want to go far.

"So are we a thing"

"Yeah, a thing"

"I like it"

She hugged me and I can feel her heart beat.

"Good night, Ji woo"

"Night"

To be continue...