Summer's In & So Is The Host Club

Summer's finally here and that means no more school, or the host club. Don't get me wrong they're a fun group to be around, but I need time to myself. So, we're not even at home right now, we're at our dad's friend's place. We always go to his place to work during the summer.
Dad has to focus on work and we're fairly useful so says our dad. I think only reason I'm allowed to go is because I attract a whole bunch of customers. Sounds weird when I admit it, but it's the truth. At least I think it is but who knows for sure.

Haruhi does the inside work except laundry that's outside work and inside so she still does that too. I build fences, get firewood, and fix anything that needs to be fixed. Haruhi came outside putting up the sheets while I was chopping wood to keep the pension warm tonight. As we were doing our work a huge gust of wind came and blew all of the sheets away.
As I looked up I saw Tamaki yelling into the microphone about saving his Haruhi. What the hell does Tamaki think happened exactly? Did he drag the rest of the host club as well? That's fucking hilarious oh my god. Haruhi had to explain to Tamaki what was going on while I continued my work. It got really hot while I was chopping wood and so I had to take my shirt off at some point.

So, I was shirtless when they got here and still am. I was chopping wood when I noticed a couple stares from the host club. I usually wouldn't expect anyone else but Kyoya checking me out so when I saw it wasn't Kyoya this time I was surprised. It was Mori and Honey that were looking at me. They had a worried look in their eyes while staring at me.
I need to take my medicine so I hollered at my sister. "Can you get my pills I need to take them." She nodded her head and went inside to grab them when I raised an eyebrow at the two cousins. They looked away and didn't say anything so I gave up on the two.
I went back to chopping wood and I only had a couple logs left anyway. Then I can work on the fence since it needs to be done either way. Right after I finished chopping the wood Haruhi gave me my pills and I took them. Apparently everyone is doing some refreshing contest to get the last room. The judge is Misuzu and Misuzu will be handing out refreshing points for doing stuff around the pension. Tamaki is trying to fix the fence but he made it worse. Since everyone is doing my job I sit down with Kyoya and eat some food.
Kyoya was telling me the probability of who was going to win. Apparently the twins are most likely to win even though they had their own cottages they could stay at. Unless Tamaki can pull his piano skills he may have a chance of winning. Haruhi heard all of this as well and she went back to work. Me and Kyoya just enjoyed our time watching the contest.

That was until I saw a vase almost hit Haruhi I checked Haruhi over to make sure she wasn't hurt. Karou shoved her out of the way and he got cut by a glass shard. I thanked Karou for saving my sister's skin. Hikaru came out and was checking Karou over. Oh this was their way of winning.
Kyoya is usually never wrong so I had a feeling they would win the contest but someone is going to be on the floor in the morning. I realized how wrong that sounded and covered my mouth. Haruhi gave me a weirded out look and went off to her room. I composed myself and bid Kyoya a goodnight and went up to my room.

The next day

I fixed the fence that Tamaki was working on for the refreshing contest. Now, I was enjoying my breakfast with the twins which was the pension's famous dish. I was enjoying my food when I see a kid come in with a watermelon. He seemed familiar but I couldn't see his face with his baseball cap on. As I stared at the kid his hat came off and I knew who it was instantly. This was the kid that had a thing for Haruhi. One of her many, many suitors I think his name started with an A. Why can't I remember this dude's name? Oh wait I got it it's Arai. I better stand next to Haruhi to intimidate the kid.

I get up and give the kid a glare while standing next to her while she talks with him. We end up sitting down with Haruhi's friend and talk for awhile. Hikaru is jealous and made a comment about liking her. I smirk at that knowing full well it's the truth. Then what he says next takes me by surprise. "Yeah I did like you but you weren't interested." I choke on my drink hearing Haruhi rejected him. Damn Haruhi you were rejecting your suitors. I look at Haruhi with my eyebrows raised.
Haruhi looks confused by rejecting Arai. He explains the story of how she rejected him and I end up dying. I slap Haruhi's back laughing I have tears in my eyes. What she does next makes my laughing for even worse. She bows down real low and respectful. "I'm so sorry, Arai." I'm on the floor dying since she just gave the kid a response a year later.

That's my dense sister who's an honor student at Ouran academy. I'm wiping tears out of my eyes when I get handed a handkerchief by Kyoya. "Thanks." I wiped my face off and went to clean the handkerchief in the kitchen while the others continued telling stories.