Lawrence and Stella

Chunk decided he no longer wanted to be tease for his Waite, or let Mouth make him do the truffle shuffle anymore, so he went on a diet. And by the time he went to college, you couldn't tell if he was fat or not, after he graduate college, got a job at a ad ferim, and he was doing a good job. Then one day at work while pitching an ad, he met Stella Mitchell. So my partner and I wanted to sell you this ad idea. The man said. Chunk was so distraught that he forgot it was his turn to talk. Lawrence. He whispered to him. Oh right, we believe your company will love this product. He said as they pitched his ad. When they were done, Chunk found Stella leaving the building. Hey, your Ms.Mitchell's right? He asked. Yes, it's nice to see you again Mr. Cohen. She said as she shaked his hand. Yes, my name is Jeff by the way. He said. Stella, my name is Stella. She said. Nice, so Stella I was wondering if maybe you........I'll stop you right there, I don't date clients or business partners I work with. She said. Actually I was asking if you liked our pitch, but a date sounds amazing. He said. Oh OK then, how about we grab a cup of coffee? She said. Perfect. He said as she gave him his number. Chunk and Stella began dating, and fell head over heels for one another. But on June 17th he didn't talk to her. She didn't know why, so she asked his friends what why he ignored her. Oh you don't know do you. Mikey said. Know about what? Stella asked. Today is the day, when Soluth died. Data said. Who is Soluth? She asked. He was a friend, who Chunk saved from some horrible people The Fratelli, he took him in and he had a good life, he worked at a construction company, but then one day when Chunk was 15, he had a heart attack in his sleep, and he died. Chunk was so heart broken, we were able to raise enough money to bury him. He goes and sees him every year. Mouth said. What grave site, is he at? She asked. Later she went to the grave site, were Chunk was at Sloths grave. He had place a baby Ruth bar on his grave. Hey Sloth, it's me, i'm letting you know i'm still here, and I miss you. He said. Lawrence? Stella said walking up to him. How did you know I was here? He asked. Your friends said you would be here. She said as she walked up to him. He was treated horribly, and I was suppose to help him live a normal life, and he died, he died and I couldn't help him. He said upset. But he was loved by you, in his final moment he was loved by you Lawrence, you cared for him. She said. Your right Stella. He said hugging her. After that they were closer than ever, and one night, he took Stella to Domino's Pizza, a place he loved as a kid, and then he popped the question, and she said yes. It only took about two months and Stella and Chuck were married in September of 1999.

Two years after they were married Stella was pregnant with their first child. On June 12 2001 Stella gave birth to their son, they named him Gabe Steven Cohen. When Chunk came and told the gang, the first thing they all asked, was how much did he weight? He was only six pounds. Chuck said. Really, six pounds? Everyone said in shocked. Yeah, I was too. But it doesn't matter, let's go and see him. He said as they all went to see him. Three years after Gabe was born Stella was pregnant again with another child. On August 27 2004 she gave to baby girl. They named Monica Rose Cohen. She was nine pounds when she was born. Over the years as Chunk kids grew up, Monica struggled with what Chunk went through. She and Brand's daughter Alicia became best friends from when they were five years old. But when she started fifth grade and Gabe eighth, she hate to go to the lunch room. She went to go sit with Alicia at a table but some mean kids put their bags down so she wouldn't. Sorry, it's full. The girl said. But there's plenty of space. Alicia said. It's can only seat one not three. She said looking at Monica as they laughed. Hey, what did you say? Gabe said. Say what? She said. You heard him, what did you say to her? Donnie said. Nothing we said nothing. Another girl said. Apologies to her and let them sit down. Wendy said. Guys, I don't need.....No Monica don't run away from this. Holly said giving them the stare. Sorry, the girl's said moving there bags. Thanks guys. Monica said as she and Alicia sat down.