The Date

Inuyasha

You get dressed in your favorite kimono and do your hair in a braid. (you put a pretty hairpin in if you have short hair.) Inuyasha picks you up at six and takes you to a hill beyond your village. You two try to talk, but the outcome of the date was you helping him practice with Tetsusaiga. He gives you a fistful of wildflowers, which you pin to your kimono. Definitely not your dream date, but you decided you'd do it again if you got the chance.

Miroku

He has a dinner prepared and you two eat it outside. He can be surprisingly very considerate and attentive while you're talking. Everything is going just how you'd dreamed it would- until Miroku tries to grope you. You throw your food at him, which turns into a full-fledged food fight. Your kimono gets ruined, but it was definitely the most entertaining date you'd ever gone on.

Sesshomaru

You accompany him on a walk through the woods, which leads to a meadow full of flowers. You sit down to enjoy the view, and, to your surprise, Sesshomaru joins you. After several minutes of silence, you feel something touch your hair. Then Sesshomaru stood up and began to walk away. After a moment or two, you realize Sesshomaru had placed a flower behind your ear. You run after him and grab his hand. He looks slightly shocked and embarrassed, but he lets you hold on, and you both walked back hand in hand.

Koga

He carries you on his back to a ledge on the mountain one evening, where you two sit quietly and look at the stars.

What is your top five favorite songs?

For me:

1. The Truth Untold by BTS

2. Mo Ghile Mear by Caitriona Ni Dhubhghaill

3. The Dutchman by Michael Peter Smith

4. Don't Forget About Me by Keith Harkin

5. Fireflies by Owl City