Day #2 | (Log, #2)

Sunday: September 13, 8:09 AM

"All Might!" I exclaimed, catching the pro hero's attention in the dark-filled cafeteria. "Ah, Midoriya! It's nice to see that you are safe. How'd you sleep last night?" All Might wondered, staring down at me with his usual bright smile.

"Fine, I guess, despite the black-out. Where have you been?" I answered, gazing back at him with a curious expression. "I'm not supposed to say a lot, but, it's getting pretty bad out there. The infection is spreading like a bad plague, which makes it even worse," his mentor explained, lowering his tone as he spoke. I nodded, suddenly growing more anxious about the situation.

I then looked up at him, masking my nervousness with passionate expression. "I'm sure we'll find a way to stop it, there has to be a cure!" I said, watching as All Might nodded slowly. "I admire your boldness, young Midoriya. Never lose it," he replied, patting my shoulder delightfully.

"Hey...All Might!" a jarring voice ringed throughout the room, I briskly glanced over my shoulder towards the familiar voice. Unexpectedly, Kacchan had stalked over to us, his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"I've been needing to talk to you.." he muttered, turning in my direction with his usual cold stare. "Greetings, Bakugo! What is it that you've come to tell me?" All Might asked, turning his attention to the young man.

"This disease has been one pain in the ass, and I can't stand here and watch people die," Kacchan disputed, his serious expression aimed towards All Might. "I want to go out there, and whether we're able to cure this illness or not, I'm not going to waste any more time here."

For a moment, the number one hero stared down on the boy with an awed expression, before he'd finally spoken again. "Bakugo, I know you are frustrated, but you must understand...it is not in my position to tell you whether you can do that or not—"

"So what am I suppose to do?" Kacchan demanded, challenge sounded in his tone. I couldn't help but step back slightly, still gazing in his direction with the most bizarre feeling.

"I'd suggest talking with Principle Nezu, or any other school authorities. Unfortunately, there is not a lot I can help you with right now, but I'm sure one of them can be of assistance," All Might advised, sighing as he smoothed the hair on the back of his head. Kacchan scoffed, throwing his hands back into his pocket as he stalked off again.

"Whatever...get out of my way, Deku," he hissed passing by me, pushing me aside with a small shove. "Sorry.." I murmured, watching as he disappeared from sight. I soon turned back to All Might, adjusting myself awkwardly as we were left alone again.

"All Might...about that thing I said before--curing the disease? Do you think it's actually possible?" I wondered, feeling intent about speaking on the subject. He shrugged cluelessly. "Well, I'm not actually sure. But who knows? I like to think on the bright side of things," the pro-hero answered, throwing me a thumbs up as he smiled brightly.

I nodded slowly in assurance, even though his words didn't seem to help very much. Nevertheless, I could still feel a spark of hope burning in me.

"Well, Midoriya, I best be going now. I'll see you later, and if you need anything, shoot me a text!" All Might told me, bowing my head as I waved goodbye. "Bye, All Might!" I said as we departed, the hero waved back before joining a band of familiar pro-heroes.

I'd looked back at to where my mother was soon afterwards, realizing she'd gone off to speak with Kacchan's mom. They must get along well, I'd thought, making my way towards the two ladies.

"Anyways, remember when—" my mom paused for a moment, staring back at me with a small smile. "Izuku, did you speak with All Might? What'd he say?" she asked curiously.

"Oh—well, nothing important really.." I replied awkwardly, not feeling the need to discuss it with my own mother.

"Oh—okay," she said, turning to face the ash-blonde lady again. "This is Mitsuki, which I'm sure you know her as Bakugo's mother," my mother introduced, staring back up at her.

"Heya," she spoke, turning towards me with a friendly look. "Hello, it's nice to meet you," I replied, still surprised about how much she looked like her own son.

"I see he has manners. I wish my son would show some once in a while," Mitsuki sighed, looking around the dark room. "Where is that brat anyway?"

"He might've went back to the classroom.." I guessed, having no clue wear my classmate disappeared to.

Mitsuki nodded, turning away with a small wave of her hand. "I'm going to go find my husband, then. It seems I can never keep track of my own family," she finished with an amused laugh, walking away to find her partner.

"I'm going to go back to the classroom, where will you be staying?" I wondered, changing my attention back to my mother. "I'm sure I'll be staying at an extra room in the school," she assumed, watching as I left her side.

"I'll try talking to you later," I said, slowly walking back in the direction of the classroom. What to do now.

I'm sorry if this was another boring chapter, lol. We'll be changing POV's to Bakugo in the next chapter, so watch out for that.

(BTW) In this universe All Might still possesses his muscle form, and is still able to properly use his quirk.