Settling Surprises

"We're in North Carolina!!!!" Dad said.

"Can I get out the car to stretch?" I asked

"Sure." he replied.

I got out the car to walk to the side walk to stretch until all of the sudden, I heard a loud engine noise coming towards my way.....ahhhhhh it's a ccaaa- I got cut off.

Sombody pushed me over to the grass to be safe. Who did it though? Some random boy around my age was laying next to me. Could it be? OMG IT'S HAYES GRIER! HE SAVED ME? HOLY SH-

*END OF DREAM*

*Addison's POV*

(In the summer month of June, its the afternoon.)

"We're in North Carolina! Addison wake-up! Look at the size of our house!" Dad said excited.

"Sombody is excited today." Mom giggled.

"Mommy, Daddy?" I asked.

"Yes?" They both replied.

"Is it okay if I look for a park or somthing?"

"Sure! I remember seeing a nice park a few blocks over there." Mom explained.

"Thank you Mommy but before I leave, I'm taking my phone and headphones out the car." I said.

After the conversation between my parents, I walked to the park. My mother was right. This park had six swings, multiple monkey bars, 3 large swirling slides, 3 regular but long slides, a twisted swing and best of all shade!

I ran quickly to the swings to get the one I wanted until I saw somthing at the corner of my eye...........HOLY SH-

*Hayes POV*

"Nash, do ya wanna shoot some hoops?" I asked

"I rather not dude." He replied.

"Why not?" I asked.

"You may be good at football, but seriously bro, you suck a-"

"You know what? I'm just gonna go to the park since you think I suck.....tell Mom I'm going to the park." I said angered.

"Don't be so salty Hayes."Nash said mockingly.

And with that I went out the door. Too bad the Stokes Family moved away to San Diego, I really liked that Naloni Girl. We could've had our first kiss if her younger sister Kayla didn't tell on us. Then we had to break up after that.

She was super perfect but didn't see it. Wait a minute, some people already moved into the Stokes's old home? I guess I'll see them later.

When I saw the park, I ran towards the swings until I saw a very beutiful, stunning, and flawless girl.

*Addison's POV*

I just stood there still, I don't know what to do or say cause it's HAYES GRIER!

I decided to be brave and say ....... "Hi I'm Addison Dominique Dixon".... "I assume you're Hayes Grier. "Is my assumption correct?"

"I'm Benjamin Hayes Grier but I prefer to be called Hayes." He said. "I'm just glad you didn't have a fangirling-break down. He said relieved."

"Hehe, I know who you are." I giggled.

"Yeah.....this may be a dumb question but did you just move here?"

"Yep, about 20 minutes ago"....

"Cool." "Tell me about about yourself." He asked while sitting next to me on the swing.

"Well, I used to live in California but, my father got a better job offer here so we moved which meant I had to leave BBFAE'S behi-"