Trouble

Deku was walking down the hallway so he could leave to see all might when he got to the first floor he had a strange feeling in him the all he saw was pitch black.He started hearing screaming saying villains then he looked up and saw all the heroes from the school ready to fight.Izuku looked around trying to see the villain but all he saw was dark matter surrounding him.At this moment Deku thought this was the villain kurogiri but he remembered his darkness had a purple outline the one he's seeing is pure black.Deku then starts thinking happily then all the dark matter disappears and he blacks out.

(Time skip 1 week)

Izuku is slowly opening his eyes and is watching the sealing then looks at who appears to be uraraka with her head on the bed he nudged her then she woken up.She was surprised to see him awake so then he asked "what happened..." She replied"you've been out for a month"he was surprised.

(Timeskip wryyyyyyyyyyy)

Izuku was watching his lord and savior JOJOS BIZARRE ADVENTURE when he heard a disturbing knock... You know what fuck this I'm tired of this ZAWARUDO (weird ear rape sound)it's time to commit die.Wait Narrator what are you doing said everyone.Did you not hear me I'm going to commit die DIO LETS DO THIS ORAORAORAORA.Joseph comes out of nowhere ,I know what you're going to say next(MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA).Dio:MUDAMUDAMU-NANI KONO DIO DA WRYYYYYYYYY Eidorian jumps off cliff and dies.
A/N guys I'm honestly tired so I'm choosing one of you to have this story cuz I really don't feel like doing this anymore but you can't use Eidorian he's my character that's why I killed him off
So cya never again just ask first one I see gets it idek So goodb-TO BE CONTINUED MEME PLAYS
But in all seriousness cya guys I'll be reading whoever I choose continuation also didn't expect 11k reads so thank you guys bye

WAIT NARRATOR U MADE A MISTAKE U SAID ONE WEEK BUT THEN IT SAID ONE MON-           Narrator-FUCK OFF