Four

Cuatro

People were screaming.

Chandeliers were shattering.

People were ducking and covering their heads.

Gloria, Suzu, and Rosa were separated from each other because of the crowd. Gloria kept calling for the two as they called for her and each other.

She was running away, calling, but then she bumped into someone and fell. She landed on her face,  busting her nose and causing it to bleed. After a moment, she got up and continued to run out of the club.

When she was outside, she hid by a car and saw Saucedo with a few guys trying to be protected as he ran to a vehicle and got in. She also saw the same two guys run out and continued shooting in his direction.

She saw two girls run out and they were covered in blood. One of the girls was shot and the other girl had her blood all over her. Gloria turned around as she couldn't handle seeing it, but she realized the car she hid behind drove off, so now she's not covered.

She got up and ran. When she found another car, she crouched down and leaned against it. She pulled out her phone and tried to call Suzu. No answer. She called Rosa afterward, but no answer from her either.

Still inside, Rosa was running and looking for her sister and friend. Knowing heels weren't her best friend, she had a difficult time trying to escape while wearing them. She could take the time to take them off, but there's glass everywhere and she really doesn't have time to do that.

Her only reason still being inside the club was looking for Suzu and Gloria. Someone might think she's a dumbass for not running away, but she's more concerned for the others than for herself. When she couldn't see any of them, she decided to head out.

However, when she turned around to run, someone ran into her, causing her to lose her balance and hit her head against the edge of one of the high tables. She fell and she could tell she landed on some glass because she felt a faint sting. Her vision became blurry, but she wasn't going to let her eyes close on her.

She laid down for a moment as she tried to obtain enough strength to get up. She managed to move her head a little, but that bothered her. She managed to lift herself up by using her left arm, but she was starting to lose consciousness. She fell back down, hitting her head on the floor again but not as aggressive.

She started to flutter her eyes closed, her vision still blurry as she only saw blue and a few spots of white. She closed her eyes for a moment, but when she felt that she was being lifted up, she opened them again. She frowned a little, her head pounding and her body suddenly feeling like she's trying to walk for the first time again.

She was forced to be straighter as the person who was helping her had an arm around her waist and grabbing her forearm. That didn't last very long because she suddenly forgot how her legs worked and her head was starting to feel heavy.

The last thing she saw was a blurry face as she was picked up bridal style. As soon as she saw the blurry face, her eyes closed and her head fell back as it was too heavy for her as she was carried out of the distraught club.

Back to Gloria's case, she tried to get back to the club but the cops surrounding the entrance wouldn't let her. It's not just her they're not letting in, but they're not letting anyone in the club. Who would anyway?

She gave up trying to get in and went to a small diner that was across the street. It was packed with people who were in the club but there were cops in there watching.

She managed to find an empty table so she sat down and practically claimed it as hers. She tried to call Suzu again, but it went straight to her voicemail. So, she said, "Suzu, I'm at the diner across the street from the Millenium Club. If you get this, please meet me here, okay? Bring Rosa if you see her."

She hung up and tried to call Rosa again. She knew her phone didn't die. She admitted she charged her phone before they left, so it shouldn't be dead. Plus, she did tell them she brought a portable charger in case any of their phones died or needed to be charged. She knew for a fact she came prepared.

Yet, to her luck, she didn't answer her phone. Instead, it also went to voicemail. She wanted to yell in anger, in desperation, in worry. If she wasn't answering her phone then something really did happen to her.

"Rosa, I'm at the diner that's across the street from the Millenium Club. Meet me here and if you see Suzu then bring her with you. Please be careful."

She put her phone down and looked around the diner as she wiped her eyes. She didn't realize she was crying until she wiped her eyes. One of the waitresses brought her a cup of coffee, so she took it, thanked her for it, and started to take a few sips to hopefully calm her nerves down. She took a deep breath when she went back to her phone and decided to call the hospital.

"Hospital Angeles Tijuana."

"Estoy buscando mis amigas que estaban en Millenium Club. (I am looking for my friends who were at Millenium Club.)"

"¿Cuáles son los nombres de tus amigas? (What are the names of your friends?)"

"Suzu Ramos y Rosa Ramos."

"Déjame a chequear. (Let me check.)" It was quiet as she tried to find Gloria's friends who could be in the system, but she answered saying nobody by the names had been admitted and that she was sorry.

Gloria said a simple thank you before she hung up. She practically slammed her phone down as she put her head in her hands and started to think. Slowly, she was starting to fall asleep.

And eventually, she did fall asleep.

edited