Chapter 2

[Y/n]
I grabbed my mini backpack, keys and boba tea. I blew a kiss towards my sister "I'll see ya later sis! Love ya!" I shouted running out the door before she could say anything sarcastic or sassy back. I put my earbuds in my ears pushing shuffle on my Youtube music playlist. 'All Night' by ASTRO begin blasting in my ears[Great song btw it up at the top if want to listen]I begin softly singing along while trying to walk in a straight line. I gave up at some point and just kept walking to my destination.

3rd
[Y/n] sighed relief once he arrived at his destination which was the boba tea shop. He pulled out his earbud as he walked up to the counter "The usual right?" [Y/n] nodded "One boba milk tea for takeout!" The cashier shouted as [Y/n] proceeded to pull out his money "Ah No no it's on the house." [Y/n] looked at the cashier hesitantly asking "Are you sure?" The cashier nodded "You always come here for the same thing so why not and also I love your videos." The cashier commented handing [Y/n] his drink and then leaving the counter leaving [Y/n] flattered and confused.

[Y/n] sipped on his milk tea walking back home. He slowed his walking seeing a huge crowd. Someone notice him stop and stare at the crowd before ushering him join "No thank you i'm not great." [Y/n] politely declined feeling his anxiety catch to him "It'll be fine." The person pushed forcing [Y/n] who sighed and silently agreed. The person smiled and guided [Y/n] through the crowd and to the front "We have someone will dance for us." The person said people begin cheering for [Y/n]. 'Okay [Y/n] just breathe' [Y/n] thought calming himself down.

[0:00-0:58]
The crowd cheered for [Y/n] who bowed and walked away from the front quickly walking away from the huge crowd.
____________________________________

Yo day 2 are you
proud if me yet?
ーUnedited