Cherry blossoms (koo jungmo)

Hey author here, thank you for being the first requester ATEEZYGTB . Hope you like this.

Down they fell spiralling and dancing in the breeze, each being carried to a different location. These cherry blossom flowers came only once a year, but were enough to fill the streets with it sweet scent and it's glaze of pink. I watched as one glided onto my open palm. I clasped it tight not wanting to let it go.  I close my eyes, allowing this feeling of bliss to overpower me. As I open them I am meet with a pair of cold dark eyes. Koo jungmoo....

He stands across the street, backpack in hand,uniform clean.
He looks, no actually stares into my soul searching for something, but what.

"Yah, minji are going to stop day dreaming and come to school or what"

I tear my eyes away from him and look over at woojin. He gives me his signature smile.
I pick up my bag ready to leave, but take a daring glance back at jungmoo.
He's not there anymore.

'Well see you in class jungmo' I think to myself
I sigh. Why did he hate me so much.
I run over to woojin, making sure to knock his shoulder before passing him, causing him to drop his bag.
I let a laugh, but ran soon after as he begins to chase me.

*At school *

"Yah hyungjun, dazing off agian" woojin said lightly smacking the back of poor hyungjuns head.
He looked up confused.

"Oh, hey guys, did you hear their announcing the marks for our exams today?"
"What no way, I'm so dead. I was going to ask my parents money to buy that new game I told you about, but now I doubt I'll even be alive for that"
Woojin remarked as he sat down on the table next to hyungjun.
I followed, taking a vacant seat next to woojin.

"Yeah, were both stuffed. But minji I'm sure you'll do fine" hyungjun said beaming widely at me
"I hope so, I did study really hard for it"
Before we can continue our conversation however our home room teacher enters.

"Okay class, knowing that news spreads fast here I'm sure that your all aware that your marks from our latest exam are going to be passed out today. Rather then let you guys wet yourself in anxiety I'm just going to hand these out now." He said as he passes each paper to it rightful owner.

I watched carefully as he gave jungmo his. His expression was as unreadable as it always was. I'm sure he did well, he always did

I looked up at hyungjun and woojin, They both put up their fists and mouthed 'fighting'  as the teacher placed my paper in front of me.
I held it for a second trying to prepare myself.

I lifted it up.....

"60%"

My heart sank. But I had worked so hard. I wanted to make my parents proud.
I felt tears swirl in my eyes. One by one droplets fell onto my paper firming a pool.
I felt stupid for crying but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop the tears.

"Jung minji, it's okay.theres always next time" woojin whispered next to me, giving me a warm smile trying to cheer me up.
"Yes, dont worry minji. I got 30%" hyungjun chimed in.

He slowly got up and gave me a hug. Woojin followed, bending down next to my table and whipping away my tears.

"I know what will make you better, let's get toekbokki on our way home, yeah" woojin said patting head.
I nodded my head felling a bit better.

I look around making sure no one caught me crying. But everyone's eyes are on me but one Person. Koo Jungmo.
He doesn't seem to care.

*after class*

"No bro, battleground is definitely better then black ops" hyungjun said it woojin
Both were arguing about games again.
Not wanting to interrupt them I remained quite.

"Lol, did you see minji with woojin and hyungjun, she looked totally like a squid in between them" I heard suddenly.
I looked to see who was talking. It was some girls in my class.

"I know right, do you think she's dating one of them"
"No way, but it's so annoying how she gets all thier attention"
"She probably faked those tears"
I watched them say before laughing.

I couldn't take it any longer.
"Guys I'll be back" I said to woojin and hyungjun as I begin to walk away.
I didn't wait for there reply instead I ran

Ouch, I hit something hard causing me to fall onto my back.I look up to see jungmo's tall frame standing over me. Slowing I get up.
He eyes me, looking annoyed.

"Yah, why can't you watch were your going" he said  coldly before waking away.
It's ironic how he hated me and I still liked him. I didn't think of him again earthier. I just wanted to run away.

I ran to the rooftop.
I opened the door letting the cool breeze to hit me and my tears to escape my eyes.
I had never been put down like this before, I didn't know what to do.
I thought I was stronger.

Before I could let myself catch my breathe, I heard the door of the rooftop open again. Out walked the girls from my class.

"Oh minji your here, shouldn't you be with the boys" she scoffed as she turned  her head to hear friends signalling them

They came  around me each looking fierce.
"Mini~ah we're here to show you your place okay. To show you that you don't belong with our boys"
One said rollin* up her sleeves.
"Tell anyone that it was us and your dead, you get it" she continued.

As she raised her fist, I closed my eyes anticipation waiting for the impact.
But none came.
Instead I heard a few gasps.
I opened my eyes.

Next to me stood Koo Jungmo. His usually calm eyes were on fire and his body was shaking.

"Get away from her" he said voice quivering
"Right now" he yelled
I watched as they all scrambled back down stairs.

It remained quite for a while before he spoke
"You should be more careful" he said ,he's voice almost soft and caring.
He looked at me this time with no hate, but with something else, I couldn't put my finger on it.

"It's not my fault though" I said,voice  hoarse
"I know" he said before walking toward the door.

Was that it, no explanation why he helped me? Didn't he hate me.

"Why do you hate me?" I asked finally plucking up the courage. I wished I could She his face in that moment, so I could see his reaction.

"I dont, now Jung minji, you want to eat your lunch with me" he said at the door,back towards me.

What. This was so unexpected,did he deserve it after the way he treated me?

"Are you going to answer"

Maybe I should stop worrying about how he feels for a bit. I felt a smile creep across my face.

"Yes"

Maybe he didn't hate me after all.