Chapter 9

(Y/n)'s prov
I woke up to my alarm ringing surprisingly I wasn't annoyed with it as I woke up I stretched myself as I remember the events of last night and Spidy "Guess I can move on from Peter" I got up and I saw a note on the ground :

Can't wait for us to go on another date babygirl <3 sleep tight
~ Love SM

I saw that and bit my lips as I felt myself smiling and getting pink I stretched my wings and tail as I fly outside. I saw Loki, Pie cooking breakfast I slowly approached them until "Darling what are you doing in the early morning" he and Pie turned around and look at me and smiled me on the other hand pouted as I look at them "That's not fair I wanted to scare you guys" Pie shook his head as he look at Loki then went to hug me and kiss my head good morning then Loki put pancake in front of me "There you go darling" I smiled as my tail wagged "THANK YOU LOKI" I start to dig in until the elevator dinged and Steve and Bucky walked out looking a lil bit tired they both saw me and gave me a good morning kiss on my head. A few minutes later Sam walked out looking like he was about to die "I'm not even 40 years old yet I still lost against 100 year old men" he said that slowly as he collapsed on the floor we all laughed at him "Sammy Steve and Buck are just 96 and 98 years old they are not even 100 yet" he glared at me I laughed and shoved a pancake in my mouth as Steve and the others went to eat breakfast Sammy look mad "Hey hey hey wait a minute where is my share ?" He looked at all of us "Well my oaf of a brother ate it all" Loki smirked and Sam cursed under his breath. Today is my dad's birthday everyone is out buying gift for him I already got mine I know it's weird when I shed but it normal when a dragon scale dies it fall off but it becomes a lil more flexible and stronger compare to when it's on me so I decided to make him and nano armor with it Bruce and Scott helped me in manipulating the armor to form on my dad's body. I figured how my scale would not burn the skin of the people using it or wearing it, the only person that can penetrate it is me cause I'm the original form of the armor. The armor is the same color as dad's iron suit just that when you look closer you could see the scales. After I finished breakfast I went to take a shower and change to go to school "Doll are you coming ? Cause if not then you'll be late" I look at Buck "A Queen is never late, everyone is simply early" I smirk at him he raised his eyebrow "Did you just quote the diary of the princess ?" I look at him impressive at the same time I wanted to laugh "It's princess diaries and yes yes I did" I walked out we walked to the garage and Bucky went in his black metallic Porsche car and we drove to school on the way there I was daydreaming about Spidy and didn't hear Bucky calling my name until he tapped my shoulder and I snapped out of my daydreaming "You alright doll if you don't feel well I could always take you back home" he look at me with eyes full of worry I smiled at him "Don't worry Bucky I'm fine" I have him smiled and he looked at me his eyes had a lil bit of anger in them "So who's the guy ?" He raised an eyebrow and I felt myself getting pink "Wa_what are you talking about ? I don't know what you mean !" He looked at me unimpressed "Doll I practically raised you I know when you are in love cause it's the first time I have seen you like this" I signed as I look at him and o began to tell him about Spidy he clenched his jaw as he listened but as I go on he began to relax then when I finished it was the same moment as we approached the school Bucky turned to me and look me in the eyes filled with seriousness "Listen doll I'm  happy that you are happy and I won't tell anyone but if he ever EVER hurt you I'll go full winter soldier mode on him" I giggled at his overprotective side "Bucky you are way too protective" he smiled "I'm serious tho no one messes with my lil lady" I smiled as I hug him "Thank you Bucky" "Anytime doll" I open the door and walked out to my friends but I turned around and gave Bucky one last wave and he returned it. I walk to the school and smiled as I saw MJ "Good morning MJ how are you ?" She smiled and look at me "I'm good what about you ?" I gave her another smile "I'm doing wonderful thank you" she gave me a confused smile as I walk to my locker and on the way Nad joined us I say good morning and he said it back, they both look at me confused "Is everything alright you look happier than normal" I turn my head towards them "Everything is fine" I took my books and I saw Peter approaching us "Hey Peter ready for science ?"

MEANWHILE

Peter's prov
I woke up early in the morning and went to eat breakfast aunt May was already at work I jumped on the train and on the way I got a phone call from Mister Stark "Hello ? Mister Stark" "Hey Kid I'm busy in a meeting right now so I'll make this quick you are invited to my birthday party and you also get to invite a plus one Happy will pick you up and please wear a formal suit ok ? Ok see you there kid" I was surprised I didn't know what to say I didn't have time to say thank you before he hung up. I was happy that he invited me and I guess I'll take Ned as my plus one. I arrive in school earlier than normal and I saw Gwen at the football stadium taking pictures of the player early practice (Guess it's now or never) I went up to her and sat next to her we said our good mornings and then she sat next to me but when she lean in to kiss me I backed away she had a hurt look in her eyes "Look Gwen you are a nice, sweet and in general a great person but i have to be honest with you I'm sorry since we have been dating you were a distraction for me from the girl I love I'm sorry I did this to you I hope you can forgive me" she had a hurt and angry look in her eyes she turned to me "But Peter did I help you forget about her for a time ?" I had to answer honestly "No you didn't she is always in my mind 24/7 and in those time I just saw you as a best friend I'm sorry" she stood up and walked away but weirdly I was happy I did that now that a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I decided to go and see if (Y/n) had arrived on the way there I can't help but miss the feeling of her lips on mine or how her hair smells like roses or how she smiles when she saw me I slowly approached her locker without realizing it until  "Hey Peter ready for science ?" I look up and I saw her smiling at my and I smile back "Yeah I am" but I realize that, that smile was different then when she smiled to Spiderman the smile that she was giving me now was a smile to a friend not to someone you love and adore "Oh yeah MJ are you free after school ?" (Y/n) look at MJ with hopeful eyes "Yeah I am why" she smiled "Well we are going shopping, you and the boys are invited to my dad's birthday party" they looked so excited then the bell ringed so we all went to class.

AFTER SCHOOL

(Y/n)'s prov
After class MJ and I meet at the entrance and I saw Happy waiting for us we went in to the car and talked all the way to the mall. I turned to her "MJ I'm buying you a outfit to my dad's birthday party no denying it just accept it" she glared at me for a second then her eyes soften "Ok only if you tell me who is the new man in your life" when she said that my face had turned pink "Fine deal" we went to CYC Boutique when we stepped in workers came out and greeted me "Good evening Miss Stark" we both looked surprised the manager came out "It's a pleasure to assist you Miss Stark" "Thank you but can I ask how did you know I was gonna be here ?" She smiled at me "Your father always buy your dresses in our shop and he said that today was gonna be your first time in the shop so he rented out the whole place for the rest of the day and you can take any dress and accessories and there is gonna be also gonna be makeup and hair artist to prepare you for this evening after that he also mentioned that a Quicksilver will pick you both up and back to the tower for the party" MJ and I was surprised to say the least "Well I guess your dad's was the one paying who knew" we both giggled and went inside they were not kidding the whole place was for us we tried a few dresses and talked at the same time "So who's the new man in your life ?" I told her about our first kiss and our first dates but I leaved out the details about him being Spiderman and me being half dragon she looked at me "I'm really happy for you but what's his name ?" "If I tell you, you can't tell anyone" "My lips are sealed" I whispered in her ear after I said Spiderman "Oh WOW" I laughed and we talked about other things like school Star Wars and then we both found our dress we went to get our hair and makeup done. After a full 2 hours Pie walked in the store and saw me "Oh my goddess you look amazing princessa" he went and hug me I hugged him back "Thank you Pie and this beautiful young lady next to me is my best friend Michelle" "Hello you can call me MJ" "Hello MJ I'm Pietro Maximoff shall we go ladies" I look at both of them and smiled "We shall" it took us 30 minutes to arrive at the tower and the partie started 10 minutes ago we went up to the elevator and waited then it dinged and Pie walked out and MJ followed, I slowly stepped out.......