Getting Back To Normal

~Alby's POV~

Everything was starting to get back to normal, Minho finally got his mind off of it, I don't even think he thinks about Dagger all that much anymore, he started running again, everything finally got back to normal.

Chuck, the newbie, I think has to be thanked for that, he's nice and for some reason, even though he was scared at first, is always really happy.

Then, Thomas came along, and for some reason, he wanted to go in the maze, and once again, everything started to change again.

The girl came up with a note saying that she was the last one.

Then, everything started going fast.

First Ben, we went into the maze to retrace his footsteps, and the last thing I remembered was getting stung and Minho hitting me causing me to pass out.

That's when I start remembering, WICKED, they sent us in here, I remember Thomas, he worked with them, I saw the girl too.

When I woke up again, I was dragged to the meeting hall and I found out over Gally's yelling that apparently, this was all Thomas' fault.

I don't even completely remember what happened I remember saving Chuck and then getting torn back by the tail of a Griever, Thomas ran and grabbed my arm "get them out" I whispered and then, everything went black.