The First One I Remember

Oh what a lovely first question! I mean, we did hang out a couple times after our first quest while we waited for the Argo II to be built as we dated, but I'd say the first one was during the way to Rome.

      I'd finished mopping the deck, or did they call that swabbing? It was 7:30. 6 hours ago, I'd asked her if meet me later tonight, as to which she agreed. I had gotten ready and set up for what I would do, but I needed Leo's help. My plan was to sit up near the deck close to the night sky and try to recreate the way we'd first kissed in the fake memories Hera gave us, as to make the memories real. I had no idea whether this was a stupid idea or not, but I hoped she'd find it as romantic considering her Mom was the Love goddess.

     Unfortunately, my plan started failing. I felt upset and I hoped I hadn't ruined it. I told her what was supposed to happen and expected her to be upset, but she said something else instead.

       She said I didn't need another meteor shower to happen for her to be happy. All she wanted really for the date was to spend time with me. We started to walk back until one of Leo's cannonballs that were supposed to represent the meteors shot up into the air and Coach Hedge ran out yelling "The British are back! Man your battle stations!" 

      We ended up heading back and talking about our families and getting to know each other better. I had realized just how much I'd loved Piper and we would laugh back about that day. I had felt like the luckiest guy in the world that day...

                                   -Jason Grace, Son of Jupiter/Zeus 

      Sorry if you hated it and don't like the way I did it. I answered you question best I could @Greyeyes17. Thank you for asking that truth by the way! Please ask/dare more things for me! (Edit: Leo typed that, not me.)