.𝘞.𝘉.

Birth InformationSpecies:➙ Human

Birth Information
Species:
➙ Human.

Sex:
➙ Female.

Given Name:
➙ Willow Baird.

Meaning of Name:
➙ Gracefully slender and lithe.

Nickname(s):
➙ Sucker.

Reason for Nickname(s):
➙ Known for her mischievous acts, once she was caught giving a blow job to a football player behind the bleachers, everyone in her school started calling her sucker.

Star Sign:
➙ Virgo.

Date of Birth:
➙ September 4.

Physical Appearance
Age:
➙ Twenty-three.

Height:
➙ 5'3

Weight:
➙ 128 lbs.

Eye Colour:
➙ Brown.

Hair Colour:
➙ Black.

Skin Tone:
➙ Tan.

Skin Type:
➙ Normal.

Nationality:
➙ Brazilian.

Birthmarks or Scars:
➙ u/a.

Predominant Features:
➙ Dainty nose, full lips, high cheekbones.

Family Information
Mother:
➙ Her mother worked late nights. Both parents tried to do as much as they could, however the family was lucky if they got food on the table during the week.

Father:
➙ While her mother worked in the night, her father worked in the morning. He often persuaded people into giving him money/food if it was a bad week.

Step Parent(s):
➙ u/a.

Sibling(s):
➙ u/a.

Childhood:
➙ Willow was always a difficult child. Ever since she was young, her parents constantly were arguing over money and food, but then ten minutes later they'd always make up.
➙ Her teen years became the worse years. She fought with everyone who ever spoke to her, getting arrested a couple of times and having to be bailed out. Though, it only got worse from there when she began exploring with sex. The minute she was found giving a guy a blow job, rumors popped up everywhere she went.
➙ Willow unfortunately dropped out of school for that very reason and college wasn't necessarily for her. However, she's currently working as a model.

Personal Information:
Quote:
What makes you think I'm not a good girl?

Hobbies:
➙ Dancing.
➙ Modeling.

Indulgences:
➙ Stealing.
➙ Sex.

Mannerisms:
➙ Acts extremely cool and layed back; some - if not all - people are intimidated by her.

Occupation:
➙ Model.

Personality:
➙ Mischievous, cunning, charming, sarcastic, seductive, witty, layed back, impatient, bossy, stubborn.

Likes:
➙ Doing things her way.
➙ Taking what isn't hers.
➙ Art.
➙ Going out to bars.

Dislikes:
➙ Being told what to do.
➙ Not being trusted.
➙ Being lied to.

Romantic Information
Role:
➙ Switch.

Marital Status:
➙ In a role-play.

Sexual Preference:
➙ Pansexual.