19:00

"Freya, run!" A man pulled on the tie around his neck as he bravely pounced at the threats outside. The woman in red abandons her heels and starts running with the little girl in her arms, who screamed for her father's safety.

"Trust daddy, Raven," the mother says, without the slightest waver in her voice. "Daddy's strong."

Tears streamed down Raven's eyes as the chariot disappeared from her sight. A sensitive scent filled her nostril, further worrying her. "Mommy, this blood! It's daddy's!"

"It's alright. He's going to be fine," she assured herself more than she did, her child, as she entered the trunk of an oak tree and lifted the iron door camouflaged on the ground.

"We're home—" Freya felt a sudden rush of emptiness within her, devastating her momentarily from the pain of loss of her loved one. She gasped excruciatingly, falling to the ground with her child in her arms.

"I'm sorry, Raven. Remember, mommy and daddy loves you so much," she tears, securing her around her fingers before darkness consumes Raven. The last thing she managed to hear was the serene voice of her mother. "The next time you open your eyes, you won't remember a thing."

         The dead can't talk.

          "And we're done," Wanda's screeching voice startled her from her day dream. "Did you fall asleep?"

          She stared at the reflection across her: a woman in a deep red dress that fit her every curve with the sleekest black hair. The orbs that hid behind her thick lashes weren't as red as they used to be, but a deep brown.

         Erika clicked her tongue. "I wouldn't have done this if Lord Red didn't ask for me personally anyway. Let's go, Wanda."

          "Raven," Cross surprised her as he wrapped his arm around her waist. She relaxed at the sound of his voice. When she leaned on his chest, she felt a cold steel chain come in contact with her cheek. She raised her head and witnessed his soothing and defined features from up close. He had dark eye brows, which sloped downwards in a serious expression. His lips ripe for the kissing. He was wearing silver chains around his neck and a black tailored cloth over a shirt that came all the way up his neck. He stroked her raven black strands and brought it to his face. "So beautiful."

          "My Lord," greeted the two girls behind him.

          "Wanda, Erika. You may leave." His voice was deep, with a serious tone. The moment they vanished, he lowered his lips on her neck and hovered his fangs on her chaste skin. Chills shot down her spine as she felt his implicit warmth coursing through her veins.

          "Cross—" she winced slightly from the depth of his fangs sinking into her bare neck. Her free hand tangled around his hair.

          He smiles as he wrapped a thick chain around her neck. He swallowed. "That's too enticing, Raven."

          She took her gaze off the mirror and turned to face the real thing. "What's this?"

          "So everyone will know you're mine."

          A collar, she thought silently, playing with the teardrop-shaped pendant that dangled in the center.

          "It's a present, silly."