Surprise, Surprise

Disclaimer :: Victorious and characters belong to Dan

Beck's POV

Jade laughed in my face. I frowned. I know what I did was terrible, but can't she forgive me? She knows I love her more then anything in the world. Her and Isabella are my main priorities and loves. Tori and I were just caught up in the moment and it meant nothing at all. Tori and I are close, but just friends.

"Jade stop laughing" I frown.

"Fine" she calmed herself down, "now goodbye". She waved me off. Oh please, like that is going to stop me.

"I'm not leaving" I scowl, "you have to forgive me first".

Brandon stepped in front of her. He gave Debbie and her boyfriend the sign to leave, which they followed, Debbie taking Isabella with her. I watched as they left the room, then turning back to Brandon. With a scowl pasted on both his and my face, he clenched his fists.

"She said to leave, Beckett" he says. How did he know my full name?!

"I'm aware" I shrugged it off.

"If you don't leave were going to have some problems" he cracked his hands.

Jade winced. I know she hated when people cracked their knuckles. That's why I never did it to her. See what I mean? Jade should be with me.

"Yes, because I'm scared of you" I laughed.

I could see the anger building up inside of him. I smirked. Suddenly, my smirk disappeared. He lunged towards me tackling me towards the ground. Anger issues much? I fought back, punching him in the nose. Sadly, it didn't break his nose, but it did start bleeding.

"Stop!" yelled Jade, "quit it!"

"I'm fighting so he doesn't hurt you Jade!" Brandon shouted, "so shut up!".

Jade and I gasped. That made me angry. I kicked him where the sun don't shine, with made him groan with pain. Damn, serves him right. I stood up, proudly, but soon to be kicked down. The fight was still on. We punched, kicked, shoved, hit, ignoring all of Jade's comments to stop.

"STOP!" she shouted loudly. She hesitated for a moment before screaming, "I'm four months pregnant!".

That made us stop instantly. I got up and looked at her with shock. Four months...let me do my calculations. Four months ago we were still together! It's my baby! I got so happy, I ran up to her and hugged her tightly. She did not look pregnant at all. I was about to kiss her when she stopped me with her hand.

"Doesn't mean I forgive you" Jade looks down.

"Jade, your pregnant. With my child" I say taking her hands and looking at her seriously, "we can do this".

"We can" she sighs, "together or divorced".

"I told you she'd pick me" smirks Brandon, putting an arm aroubd her.

Jade took off Brandon's arm. "I didn't pick you either. I-I just want to..be alone. I wanna be single right now". With that she left the room. I followed her, Brandon trailing behind. She took Isabella and ran upstairs. Oh, yeah, this is where she lives know. Brandon was to angry to go and talk to her I guess,  because he took his jacket and left. Stupid. Jason and Debbie stare at me, angry yet with sympathy.

"Go after her" sighs Jason.

"Jason!" Debbie hits his arm, "don't tell him to do that! Jade obviously wants to be alone".

"She needs to be with someone" I point out, staring up the stairs, as if that'll do anything. I know she isn't coming downstairs or out of her room.

"She has Isabella" Debbie crosses her arms over her chest. Jason and I look at her pleadingly. Finally, she sighs and gives in, "fine. Go ahead".

I grin and run upstairs. I go to her door and put my ear against it first, before going inside. I know it's only her and Isabella, but just to be sure...

"Your going to love your new baby brothers" Jade says softly to Isabella.

Brother? Its a boy! Wait brothers? Twin boys! I've always wanted two little boys. I would raise them to love sports, acting, singing, whatever they want! I would put them in Hollywood Arts with Isabella; it would be amazing. Wait, Beck, get your head in the game. Go inside, now.

I take a deep breath before opening the doors. She looks up from Isabella, and looks at me. She looks back at Isabella, taking her off the bed and putting her on the floor near the toys. She stands up and walks over to me, crossing her arms across her chest.

"What do you want, Beck?" she snarles.

"You" I say taking her hands, "and to be a family again".

"Family?" she yanks away her arms, "you want to be a family again? Go make a family with Tori! And marry her, because this time your not forced to!"

"Jade..." I sigh, "It was a mistake. I love you. And back then I just wasn't ready for marriage, but I did and still do love you, Isabella and our twin boys". I put hand on her very small baby bump.

She looks away from me. I can't tell if it's working or not.

"Jade" I frown. Plan B. I get on my knees, and start begging. I promised myself that it couldn't come to this, but she's worth it, for sure. "Jade August West! Please, please! i love you more then anyone in the world. You, Isabella and our twin boys mean the world to me! You can't leave me. Jade please!".

She sighs. I can see tears in her eyes. A small smile appears on her face. "Okay" she says softly.

A huge grin spreads across my face, as I stand up, grab her face and kiss her. Right now it feels like it's only me and her in the whole world. No cares in the world. Me and Jade forever.