Captured

"Wakey wakey." A guy said in a mask making Lauren jump back.

"What did you do to Dinah?" Lauren asked in monotone voice.

"Well silly, she's right there." He said pointing across the room that is seperate by a glass wall.

"What do you want?" Lauren asked.

"Answers of course." He said walking over to a door.

He turned to look at Dinah and pressed a button making her shock awake. She shook her head to get the side affects out her head. He then walked out the door and a bright light shown blinding them both.

"Hello Lauren and Dinah." Someone unidentifiable said causing them to look left at the person.

Lauren and Dinah looked at each other very confused.

"I feel so hurt." A more feminine voice said making Lauren nodded.

"So we have been captured by a female." Lauren said.

"Stop acting you are always better than us." The voice said.

"So there is two of you, well it makes more since now." Dinah said.

"And getting the hint that you think we are better than y'all knowing that you are someone we know." Lauren said.

"Quiet!" She yelled shocking them making them groan.

"That was unnecessary." Dinah said gripping the chair.

"Did you not understand the word, quiet?" Another feminine voice said making Lauren look at Dinah.

"We aren't dumb, I mean you maybe are." Lauren said and they hit the button again shocking Lauren making her blow out a puff of air.

"Had enough?" The voice said making it more clearly.

"Oh the flashback, Lucy Vives." Lauren said with a smirk as Dinah looked directly at them somehow.

Lucy looked at the other mysterious person there and raised her eyebrow.

"I think she's jealous, along with the other brown headed bitch." Dinah said making them shock them again.

~

"Hey girls, wake up." Michael said still in the car with them.

"We're here?" Ally asked.

"Yeah, they went to set up everything." Michael said and they nodded.

"Is there a bed in there?" Camila asked causing him to chuckle and nod.

"Thank heaven." Normani said getting out along with the rest.

They made their way in and seen everything a little future type.

"Are the beds floating here too?" Camila asked making him laugh again.

"I wish." Michael said and Normani looked at her parents who are sketching something making her join them.

"Go join y'all parents if y'all like." He said walking over to Alejandro, Sinu, and Clara as Camila followed.

They sat next to the tech making Camila flip out at how updated it look.

"Holy-" Camila was cut off by her father.

"Don't finish that sentence." Alejandro warned.