True family part 3

(Sabine pov)
I tuck in Mira and Alex in bed and tuck them in I walk to their door a d before I can close it the little dino bots ran in their room and climb up on their bed and lay down next to them I close the door and sigh sadly I walk outside and lean against the railing I began to think about ezra it been 15yrs since ezra dead keeping Angel safe from thrawn I wish I was there to have his back like we did on every mission rough day it been I said indeed a voice said has I jump back and look on my left side to see prowl standing by the tower jeez prowl for a big guy you move very quiet I said sorry Sabine but you seem not okay what wrong prowl ask it just what that captain said about ezra like he nothing I said don't let him get to you Sabine General ezra died protecting Angel he be proud of you both prowl said yeah I just hope ezra is proud of us I said then prowl com went off prowl this optimus come in optimus said prowl here what is it prime prowl ask we want you to bring Sabine,Mira and Alex back to base we pick something up on the scanners optimus said what is it prowl ask we tell you just get them here has fast as you can prime out prowl look at me go get them I be waiting prowl said has he transformer into his police car.

(Angel pov)
I walk in the room to see my family what going on I ask one of our scouts was flying over a town when he found this optimus said has he pull up a holo-map of a tower with four cannons on each side a tower Zeb said no a empire attack tower base we see them on mupitly planet's tailgate said then the door open my mom,Mira and Alex and prowl walk in what going on why is there a empire tower here on earth prowl said yes I wonder how did they get here hera said maybe when the ghost crew found ezra 15yrs they track you but they never left scattershot said okay what the plan Kanan ask Sato get your team ready it be me,Zeb Kanan,hera and mother you be coming too silverbolt your team will be waiting when I give the word you hit it hard with everything I said we get it done madam silverbolt said okay get Sato your team will be attacking in front hera,Kanan and the other will be teleported inside the tower making their way to the controls to the cannons and for me I be going to the top fighting their leader I said has everyone got ready.

We got a ship ready okay we be back you three so behave until we get back I said to Mira,Alex,Dawn,and Jacen be safe sis Mira said has she hug my leg I be fine Mira I said has I hug her I walk to the ship and close the door the ships left from base and head to the empire tower. We were in the back of the ship getting ready for the attack general get ready the pilot said okay from attack three different place we can get rid of the tower and the empire too I said but why not use the forge to build a weapon to destroy it Sato ask because when my father found the forge it was at full power he use to build the ship's,weapons,everything even the soldiers too but the Autobots and armybots were different they crash land on earth and my father keep them hidden until they were needed I said has I open the door okay mother your guys are ready I ask them yes we are angel my mother said has I open the portal once you get in their make your way to the controls to the cannons I said right Kanan said has they ran inside the portal Sato you and your team will be attacking in the front it can keep most of them busy well I go for their leader I said has Sato and his team jump out of the ship take us up I said to the pilot.

(Third person pov)
Starkiller was in his throne mediating when the alarms went off MY LORD REBELS ATTACKING a storm trooper said capture them bring my their leader Starkiller said my lord rebels are in the base their making their way to*gun fire* Starkiller pull up a camera and to see Sabine,hera and Kanan firing at the storm troopers then the tower shook Starkiller walk to the front of the tower to see Sato and his team attacking the front of the tower send in everyone I shall keep the cannon controls safe Starkiller said has he walk to the control room.
Sato and his team were pushing to the tower front gate one of his soldiers saw flyers coming so he grab his electro-whip and took out five flyers mother how it going angle ask Sabine and hera were on one side and Kanan was on the other side firing his blaster we can't get through more keep showing up everytime but a bolt hit behind then they turn to see heavy storm troopers pointing their weapon at them. Angle jump off the ship and made her way to the controls she burst through the glass fire at the storm trooper killing them she point her blaster at the power core but she gun got shot out of her hand what a suprise their leader is a girl let me guess your Ezra Bridger daughter Starkiller said yes and you are angel ask I'm Starkiller one of Vader students now where is your father Starkiller ask like I would I tell you now get out of my way angel has she pull out her duel pistols and fire at Starkiller. Sato team were taking out the storm troopers in front but a heavy troopers fire a missile at them Sato saw the missile MOVE NOW Sato said but the missile hitthe ground in front of them sending them back and knocking them out the heavy troopers walk to them your attack was a failer he said Sabine,hera and Kanan firing at the storm troopers when a bolt hit the wall they turn to see more storm troopers pointing their weapon at them. Angel fire her pistols but Starkiller grab her arms and kick her back she roll back and fire at him Starkiller block her bolts and use the force to send her back to the wall she shot at him but he grab both of her hands and head butt her knocking her out you are not your father but you be useful for a trap Starkiller said.